188bet.co.uk is offering a £30 bonus for new members from UK and Ireland
188bet free bet terms and conditions and how to claim;
- 188bet.co.uk welcome offer is a 300% deposit bonus on your first deposit. 188bet will match your first deposit up to a maximum of £30 for deposit of only £10.
- To claim this promotion you will have to register a betting account and then login to your new account, make your first deposit, place a £10 bet on any sports market and you will receive a £30 free bet to use on any sports market of your choice. Complete the play through requirements detailed below before claiming the bonus.
- The free bet can only be used on bets with minimum odds of 2.00.
- The free bet must be wagered once x1 before any subsequent winnings can be withdrawn.
- The qualifying member will have 30 days from the date the free bet was added to their account, to use it before it expires and is removed from their account.
- To claim the bonus, please enter the promotion code FREE30 and the amount of your first deposit into the promotion code field at the top of the promotions page after account login – or email the promotion code, first deposit amount and 188BET member code to email@example.com using the email registered with 188bet within 14 days of registering a new account.
- All qualifying rollover wagers can only be placed on Sports. Bets placed on Casino, Live Casino, Bingo or Poker will not count towards the rollover requirement.
- Deposits from electronic wallets, including Neteller and Skrill, will not be eligible for this promotion.
188Bet Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
The bookmaker has also added, in more recent years, the possibility for those players who game on the go to access a mobile version of the website. This brings you the complete 188Bet sports betting line-up, as well as the casino game options, straight to your smartphone or tablet, and it’s all optimised so as to provide you with the best quality version possible. This can be accessed in one of two ways, with the first giving you option of entering the web address directly into your device’s browser, m.188bet.com. Alternatively, there’s also the WAP version of their site for older handsets, which is available to view at wap.188bet.com. For the moment, there isn’t any sort of downloadable app available for the site though.
It has become quite commonplace for online betting sites to also provide the ability to watch various events on live streaming service. Unfortunately, 188Bet does not offer such a service, and instead only offers the option of an ‘In-Play’ section. This provides you with in-the-moment data relating to match and game results, and while viewing such, you’re also able to place live bets.
188Bet Payment Methods and Support
Being a registered member of the platform will see you be able to take advantage of various different payment methods in order to fund your account with. The first of these comes in the form of the Visa and MasterCard products, and the only alternative to using these is two eWallets in the form of NETeller and Skrill. Should none of these cater to you, you’ll be able to make use of a direct bank transfer, although this is unable to be used via a mobile device.
If it comes to a point where you need some assistance with gaming at 188Bet, you can view a fully comprehensive FAQ section. However, if you have a preference for speaking to the support team, they are available on a 24/7 basis. For immediate assistance, you can access the live chat function, or you can call the telephone number, 0203 6084015. Finally, if you’d prefer to send an email to the team, you can make use of the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Betting at the 188Bet Site
There’s a nice variety of sports available to place wagers on at the platform, and these can all be seen down the left hand side of the screen. The products available to wager on include such options as tennis, baseball and football, so there’s all the popular events, as well as some of the more uncommon offerings like eSports and futsal. Because of the site’s big focus on the Asian market, gamers not only have the option of viewing the odds in decimal format, but they can be viewed as Hong Kong Odds, Malay Odds and even Indo Odds.
188Bet Sportsbook – General Info
It has become more commonplace these days for online gaming sites to try and focus on capturing the attention of specific countries or locations, and this is exactly what 188Bet had in mind since opening its virtual doors back in 2006. While the platform does have a nice English language website for such players, it also places a strong focus on drawing in customers from Eastern Asia, with punters from such locations able to view the site in Chinese or Korean. The company is based within the Isle of Man, and as such it holds a licence from the Gambling Supervision Commission of the country, as well as a licence from the UK Gambling Commission. When you visit the platform, you’ll see that there’s a very nicely designed homepage available to view with a modern look and feel to it. As with many other gaming sites, you’ll find that there’s not only a sportsbook available to access, but a casino, poker and one or two other gaming sections. So gamers will have the ability to play a variety of products across the 188Bet range.
Promotions and Bonuses at 188Bet
As far as becoming a member at the site is concerned, you can sign up for a free account within minutes, and this will also allow you to access some of the platform’s best special offers. The first of these is the newcomer’s offer, and this provides you with a bonus of up to £50. All you need to do is place a minimum of five settled bets amounting to a total of five times the value of your first deposit, and 188Bet will match the value of your initial deposit up to £50! There are several other promotions available for the sportsbook as well, such as the ‘ACCA Boost up to £400’ and the ‘10% Champions League and Europa League Double Win Boost up to £100’.
Our Opinion about 188Bet
188Bet is one of the more difficult platform’s to really write a comparative review of, because it has a very strong and specific focus on a particular market, that being the Asian market. However, as far as the European version of the site is concerned, you’ll definitely be able to access a good variety of sporting events, a nice in-play betting section, and there’s also a strong selection of promotional offers to claim.