Bet on the Champions League Final at Bet365
Bet365 has nice selection of different bet options for the event, we have selected few keypoints from Bet365 website.
- At Bet365 Real Madrid are favourites at 6/5 (2.20)* Full Time Result and 8/13 (1.61)* To Lift the Trophy
- Liverpool stands at 21/10 (3.10)* Full Time Result and 6/5 (2.20)* To Lift the Trophy.
- Goals Expected – Over 2.5 goals is odds on at 4/9 (1.44)*, as is Both Teams to Score at 2/5 (1.40)*.
- Cristiano Ronaldo to score anytime at 4/6*, or Mo Salah to score anytime at 4/5*
- *Odds accurate at time of writing!
With the domestic football season now over, the world awaits the European Champions League Final this weekend from Kiev, Ukraine. Reigning champions and 12-time winners Real Madrid take on 5-time winners Liverpool and we can expect goals..!
- There’s no doubt that experience is very much in the hands of Real Madrid whom have won the competition in back-to-back seasons as of late, defeating Juventus 2-1 in last year’s Final. 2016-17 was their greatest ever campaign for trophies, accumulating 4 along with their 33rd La Liga title. This season has been somewhat different in truth and have wound up finishing 3rd behind Barcelona and Atletico, but they’ve had no such issues in Europe – knocking this season’s respective French, Italian and German domestic champions out in their path to the final.
- Liverpool haven’t competed in the Champions League knockout stages since 2008-09 when they reached the Quarter Finals stage, which spelt the end of a very positive run of being Semi-Finalists in 07-08, Runners Up in 06-07 and Champions in 05-06, when the club last won it for the 5th time.
- Both clubs have been in tremendous goal scoring form throughout this year’s top European competition and are the two top scoring sides, Liverpool are leaders with 40 goals in total, 10 more than Real Madrid in 2nd.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is the top scorer despite this, scoring 15 in total (50% of all their competition goals)! The Liverpool attacking trio make up the following 3 scorers, Firmino and Salah hitting 10 each, followed by Mane on 9.
- It’s fair to say that if Liverpool are to have any chance of denying Real a trio of back-to-back European titles, they’ll not only need their goal scoring trio to cause problems on the counter but they’ll need a rock solid performance from their defence which has been prone to leaking goals – conceding 7 in the last 3 games.