10bet bonus offer for new UK accounts – get a 50% bonus on your first deposit of up to £50 in free bets.
Use 10bet bonus code PLAY10 for this promotion when signing up – NEW 2023
On This Page
- 10Bet Bonus Code for UK – 50% Deposit Bonus Up to £50 in Free Bets
- How To Get a 10bet Bonus?
- 10bet Bonus Offer Terms and Conditions
- 10bet Bonus FAQ
- How much is a 10bet bonus?
- What is the correct 10bet bonus code?
- Where can I find my 10bet free bets?
- How do I use my 10bet free bet?
- Can I use a 10bet free bet on horse racing?
- How to register for the 10bet bonus?
- 10 reasons to join 10bet UK
- 10bet Account verification
- 10bet Review
- Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
- Payment Methods and Support
- Betting at the 10bet Site
10Bet Bonus Code for UK – 50% Deposit Bonus Up to £50 in Free Bets
10bet bonus for new UK customers is credited to your account IMMEDIATELY after your first qualifying deposit.
To get a 10bet bonus, you’ll have to deposit a minimum of £15 using a debit card or any other available deposit method except Skrill or Neteller.
The maximum 10bet bonus you can claim is 50% of your first deposit, up to £50. It means you will have to deposit £100 to claim the full bonus amount.
10bet bonus code has to be used to get the 50% welcome offer. The 10bet Bonus Code for this promotion is PLAY10.
How To Get a 10bet Bonus?
To get a 10bet bonus offer for new customers, you’ll have to take the following steps;
- Register an account at 10bet.co.uk
- Input PLAY10 in the 10bet Bonus Code field before you make a first deposit.
- Deposit a minimum of £15 (or £100 for a £50 bonus) with a debit card or any other deposit method but Skrill/Neteller.
- 10bet bonus will be credited to your account immediately after the deposit.
To convert the bonus into real money, you must wager the Deposit and Bonus 8x on either single bets with odds of 4/5 per bet or Accumulator Bets with Minimum Odds of 2/5 Per Selection.
New bettors; Code PLAY10; Wager deposit & bonus 8x; Max qualifying bet stake=initial bonus; Valid 60 days; Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply; T&C apply; 18+ begambleaware.org #ad
10bet Bonus Offer Terms and Conditions
- To get a 10bet bonus, sign up and deposit a minimum of £15.
- Deposits via Skrill or Neteller do not count as qualifying deposits.
- 10bet Bonus Code PLAY10 must be used to claim the offer.
- The deposit and bonus amount must be turned over eight times (8x) on:
- (1) settled single sports bets with odds of at least 4/5 (1.80) or
- (2) settled accumulator bets with odds of at least 2/5 (1.40) per selection.
- 10bet Bonus turnover must be done within 60 days or will expire.
- Once you are done with your turnover, the 10bet bonus will be transferred from your Sports Bonus Account to your Sports Cash Account, and become withdrawable.
- The following type of sports bets do not count towards the turnover requirement: any type of handicap (except 3Way Handicap), Draw No Bet, Forecast/Tricast, Over/Under bets, Void/Cancelled/Draw bets, Cashed-Out bets or bets placed with a 10bet free bets.
- Withdrawals requested before the bonus turnover requirements have been met will result in the cancellation of the promotion. Any funds in your 10bet Bonus Account and corresponding winnings will be forfeited.
18+ begambleaware.org; New bettors; Code PLAY10; Wager deposit & bonus 8x; Max qualifying bet stake=initial bonus; Valid 60 days; Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply; T&C apply; #ad
10bet Bonus FAQ
How much is a 10bet bonus?
10bet bonus is 50% up to £100 on your first deposit. For example, you deposit £200 to receive the maximum bonus amount of £100 which is 50% of that deposit.
What is the correct 10bet bonus code?
You’ll need a correct 10bet bonus code when making your deposit. The 10bet bonus code for the first deposit is PLAY10.
Where can I find my 10bet free bets?
Click on ‘My account’ on the top right. Choose ‘Free bets’ from the menu and your available free bets will display.
How do I use my 10bet free bet?
1. Click on a selection to add it to your bet slip
2. Open bet slip, ‘Select your free bet’ from the dropdown menu
3. Click the ‘Place bets’ button
Can I use a 10bet free bet on horse racing?
A10bet free bet can be placed on the ‘win’ part of an each-way bet, but the ‘place’ bet uses funds from the sports cash account. Without funds for the ‘place’ part, you can’t place an each-way bet using a free bet.
How to register for the 10bet bonus?
Open a New 10bet Account
Enter your basic details like name and date of birth. Please provide a valid email address as that will be used for all communication.
Fill in the details
Enter your address.
Choose a 10bet username, password, GBP as currency and set deposit limits.
10 reasons to join 10bet UK
1. Up to £50 sports welcome bonus
2. Up to £50 casino welcome bonus + 50 spins
3. Free bets fiesta – Profit from your prophet skills. Each week we set up a series of scenarios for you to choose from. Predict which of them will happen, and a free bet will be heading your way. The scenarios could be over/under goals scored, number of fouls, and minutes added to the first half…
4. Money back if 2nd – When your horse comes second, you’ll get your money back.
5. Casino cash offers
6. Offers and reloads – 10bet offers a regular reload bonus to boost your balance. Besides reloads, a range of different 10bet sports betting promotions are available daily, weekly and monthly. 10bet also sends emails to bettors, offering free bets if they bet a certain amount. The email also includes stats on the week’s matches, because a free bet is nice enough, but knowing what to do with it is even better.
7. Extra Places – Getting paid for extra places with 10bet horse racing is as easy as one-two-three. Simply place a bet on 10bet’s selected races, and you’re in the right place.
8. Free spins
9. Acca bonus time – 10bet offers a sports accumulator boost of up to 100% on acca bets of three legs or more. Here’s how it works:
- Place a pre-match acca bet of at least 3 selections
- 10bet will add a cash bonus of 5% – 100% to your winnings up to £5,000
10. The Ten Club – 10bets’ exclusive Ten Club lounge offers white-glove service to 10bet’s special bettors, including a personal account manager available on WhatsApp and tailored offers and promotions.
10bet Account verification
What is the verification process (KYC) at 10bet?
10bet KYC has three main stages:
- Electronic verification
- Verification with documents
- Enhanced verification
What is electronic verification?
We need to make sure all our customers are aged 18+ and allowed to bet. This electronic check usually takes just a few seconds but if this doesn’t work we’ll need to verify your account with documents.
What is verification with documents?
We use this if an electronic check fails or as part of KYC.
If this is necessary, you may need to show us:
- A document to prove your identity (passport, ID card, driving license, etc.)
- A proof of address document issued in the past 18 months
- A copy of your debit card (with middle digits hidden)
If your driver’s license address is the same as your registered address – success! That’s solid proof and 10bet will accept that.
Having been in business since 2003, 10Bet has been providing gamers across the world with the possibility of placing wagers on a wide range of sports. The company itself is registered and licensed in the United Kingdom, ensuring that customers are betting at a safe and secure location.
Since its establishment, 10Bet has swiftly worked its way up the ranks as one of the best online sportsbooks to exist.
Across the top, you can move around between the different platforms offered by the company, such as the latest betting odds and live betting options. Not only that, but you’re able to see the ‘Top Events’ at the very top left-hand side of the website.
Following on from this, the 10bet bonus offer is up to a £50 welcome bonus on the first deposit.
All players are able to access a few other promotions, such as the ‘10bet Acca Boost‘, which will provide you with up to more money back on your winning accumulators. You can also ensure that you’re given the best odds guaranteed on all daily UK and Ireland horse racing events.
Here are 10 good reasons to bet with 10bet:
1. Massive coverage of sports & events
Bookmakers’ betting markets cover everything from EPL & Champions League to Championship, NFL to NBA, greyhounds to horses, volleyball to virtual sports.
2. Live in-play betting
If it’s happening now, it’s happening on 10bet. With fast payouts and countless options, 10bet is a place for in-play betting.
3. Innovative features
New features are added every day to maximize the excitement and flexibility of our bettors.
4. Range of slots
Explore an ever-expanding wonderland of slots, including all the latest, greatest and most talked-about games.
5. State-of-the-art live casino
Step this way for all the atmosphere, speed and intensity of a night at the casino, where the games are live and the potential winnings are big.
6. Best promotions and let’s not forget The Ten Club program
With a great welcome bonus and a constant flow of reloads and free bets, 10bet bonuses are always looking for new ways to make the players feel right at home.
7. Serious about security
10bet customers can feel safe and secure for both their funds and private data.
8. Responsible betting, always
Bookmaker is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and has a range of tools to protect the players and put you in control.
9. Easy to use and easy on the eye
10. The finishing touch: heart and soul – you will feel comfy and safe.
Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
The mobile platform makes it easy to enjoy 10bet anytime, anywhere. From fast payouts to clear graphics and language, 10bet is quick, easy, stylish and a pleasure to use.
All registered members are able to access the platform via a mobile device. Simply input the site’s address into your device’s web browser and you’ll be presented with the mobile version of the platform.
Alternatively, you can download the exclusive 10bet app from the site in order to get instant access to it from your home screen. What’s also great about this version of the site is that there’s a mobile-only bonus to take advantage of.
While this website does not offer its players the possibility of live streaming various different sporting events, you do have the chance to view the live betting and live results sections of the site.
The first of these allows you to keep up to date on the games going on today, and at the same time, you can place bets on them.
The live results section of the platform gives you updates on the fly on how all of the day’s matches have ended.
Therefore, if you’ve placed a wager on a game, but you’re unable to watch it on television or online, you can see how your bet turns out by viewing the 10Bet live results section of the platform.
Payment Methods and Support
When it comes to funding your online account at 10Bet, you can make use of a variety of different payment methods to do so.
The first of these is the Visa and MasterCard products, which are joined by Solo and Maestro options.
Not only that, if you prefer to use eWallets, the site accepts deposits and withdrawals via NETeller, PayPal, ecoPayz and Skrill.
Finally, if none of these are of interest to you, you can take advantage of a cheque or bank transfer deposit. Whenever you’re ready to make a withdrawal, each of the aforementioned methods can be used, with the exception of Maestro and Solo.
10Bet also has one of the most dedicated support sections as well, which begins with its very thorough FAQ pages.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for there, then you have the possibility of speaking to a support agent. This can be done first of all by calling on the telephone to 0800 047 0965, which is toll-free from within the UK.
Otherwise, you can fill out the contact form on the platform, or send a direct email to [email protected]. Support agents are on hand on a 24/7 basis, so you’ll be able to receive help whenever you need it.
Betting at the 10bet Site
As noted, there’s a nice choice of sports on offer for registered members to place wagers on.
The navigation menu at the left-hand side of the screen will allow you to see all of today’s events, and this is then followed by an A-Z list of the sports.
Such options exist in the form of badminton, tennis, horse racing and cycling, while others include such anomalies as e-Sports and winter sports.
Not only that, but customization of how you view the odds is also able to be utilized, giving you options of fractional, decimal or American odds.
10Bet bonus offer is not the best on the market but is fair enough. Apart from this, it’s got a vast choice of games to bet on, great customer support, nice 10bet bonus offers for different events, and a wide range of payment methods to go alongside all of this.
10bet.co.uk is owned by Water Tree Limited and operated by Blue Star Planet Limited (a company registered in Malta, address: Dragonara Business Centre, 5th Floor, Dragonara Road, St. Julians STJ3141, Malta). 10bet services for Great Britain residents are regulated and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (Licence Number 43173).