Luckster Sport offers an easy-to-claim “Bet £10 get £10” free bet welcome offer. Open to customers from United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, Finland, Germany and Canada.
Luckster Sports Sign Up Offer – Bet £10 get £10 Free Bet
Receive a £10 free bet at Luckster Sports when you register and bet £10.
This sign up offer is simple as it gets;
- Deposit £10
- Place a single bet of £10+ on any sports event
- Your first bet must be placed at odds of 1/1 (Evens) or greater.
- Once settled, you will get £10 free bet token on your account
Luckster sports welcome offer wagering requirements: You will have to turn over your free bet once on odds of 4/5. No further wagering requirement.
New customers only. Max one £10 free bet. Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1/1 or greater. Paid as bonus token with min 4/5 odds req. Skrill, Neteller & PayPal not eligible. T&C’s apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org #ad
Luckster Sports Free Bet Key Terms
- Luckster sports sign up offer only applies to players who are residents of United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, Finland, Germany and Canada.
- Free Bet token must be used at www.luckster.com within 14 days of being credited to your account.
- Customers who deposit using PayPal, Neteller, Paysafe, Skrill or Skril 1-Tap will not be eligible for any offer.
- The Bet token can only be used on a coupon with total odds of 1.80 (4/5) or higher.
- The maximum value of the Bet token is £10.
- A maximum of one Bet token will be awarded to each player in this promotion.
- Bet token stake will not be included in any winnings.
- The winnings from the use of a Bet token will not require any wagering and can be withdrawn right away.
In Great Britain only, the games on Luckster sports website are operated by AG Communications Limited, a Malta based company with registration number C48328 and having registered office at 135, High street, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta, which is licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (Under account number: 39483). The current status of operators license can be found at: Gambling Commission.