Paddy Power Sign Up Offer – £20 Free bet for New UK Customers
To get £20 Paddy Power Free Bet use Promo Code YSKAEE when signing up for a new account.
Once registered with Paddy Power, place your first sports bet of £20. If your bet is a loser, Paddy Power will refund it in cash up to £20.
Refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled as a loser.
Deposits made with Debit Cards, Credit Cards and PayPal are valid, but e-wallets including Skrill, Paysafe and Neteller are not valid for this promotion.
That is not the end, it is only a start – Join Paddy’s Rewards Club and receive weekly free bets.
New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. #ad
Steps to follow to get Paddy Power Sign Up Offer:
1st step is registration
To get Paddy power free bet upon sign up, simply Open your new customer account using Paddy Power Promo Code YSKAEE.
2nd step is deposit
Make a deposit of of at least £10 using a Debit Card, Credit Card or PayPal, for maximum risk free first bet make a deposit of £20.
3rd step is bet & refund
Place your first bet on any sportsbook market and if your qualifying bet is settled as a loser, you will get your stake back in cash, up to £20.
Additional Paddy Power sign up offer terms and conditions
Paddy Power promo code YSKAEE should be used when processing your first deposit for this sign up offer.
Your first bet of minimum £10 must be settled before you’ll be awarded with up to £20 money back.
Your £20 risk free bet will be available once qualifying Sports bet has been placed, settled and if it loses.
Refund will be processed within 1 hour after the qualifying bet has been settled as a loser.
Sign up offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, and shared computer.
Only deposits made using Debit Cards, Credit Cards or PayPal will qualify for the offer. Deposits made with e-wallets including Skrill, Paysafe and Neteller will not count towards this promotion.
Paddy Power Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
A platform such as this ought to have all the modern conveniences, and Paddy Power is no exception to this rule.
Therefore, you’ll find that you have the ability to place wagers on your favourite sports events while on the move via the mobile betting function.
Of course, you can navigate to the website by entering its web address into your device’s browser, although there are also apps that can be downloaded – some of which can be downloaded to your home computer desktop.
There are more than 10 different apps available for Apple devices, including the Paddy Power sports and casino apps, while Android handsets are able to download seven. Both of these are able to access the sports app.
Live streaming of various different events is also integrated into the website, including popular football, basketball and tennis matches.
You can simply get to these by clicking on the ‘Watch Live’ link of the homepage, and when it comes to viewing them, unlike other platforms, you don’t need to have any bets placed in order to watch.
Of course, you do need to have registered an account at the site in order to watch the live events, and you’ll need to have funded account in as well.
Paddy Power Bookmaker Review
When walking down the high streets of the United Kingdom, you’ll come across a variety of betting shops.
However, one of the companies that stands out, thanks to its vivid green colours, is Paddy Power.
Of course, its roots can be traced back to the Irish betting industry, hence its name, and as such, it is considered Ireland’s largest independent bookmaker.
And while the land-based establishments of this company have been around for many years, its online operations only started in the year of 2000.
However, that already gives it over 15 years of online experience, and this shows throughout the website’s design and set up.
All of the trademark green colours are there, providing quite a lively homepage, and you can instantly see how to navigate to all your favourite events and sections.
Furthermore, you can see the various other gaming sites of this brand across the top of the screen, such as poker, casino and bingo.
The company itself is regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission as well as the Great Britain Gambling Commission.
Betting at the PaddyPower Site
Once you’ve made a registration at the Paddy Power as new customer, you can take advantage of their ‘sign up offer’.
These are joined by various different offers for regular players, including the ‘Money-Back Specials’ or ‘Football Free-Bet Special’.
Being one of the biggest betting sites, Paddy Power is able to provide its registered members with a huge amount of sports to gamble on.
This starts with frequently seen options such as horse racing, football and tennis, and is joined by various other rare features like table tennis and waterpolo.
Players can also choose between viewing the odds in either fractional or decimal formats, as well as accessing further settings to adjust the site to your own specifications.
Payment Methods and Support
Whenever you’re ready to fund your account at Paddy Power, you can do so by making use of one of various different payment methods.
The regularly seen Visa and MasterCard products are fully accepted at the site, as are Laser, Delta and Solo.
Joining these are three different eWallets, and these exist in the form of PayPal, Skrill and NETeller.
What’s more, players can use all of these methods to withdraw funds from their accounts as well, making things easy and simple.
If you should find yourself in need of any help while wagering on your favourite sports, there’s a fully comprehensive FAQ section available to read through on the site.
If this isn’t able to provide adequate answers to your questions, you can contact the support team via the live chat function first of all.
In addition to this, you can utilise one of the phone numbers available on the platform in order to speak to an agent directly, and these are manned on a 24/7 basis.
Finally, if you’re more interested in sending an email, you can use the contact form, offered via the ‘Contact Us’ section of the site.
Paddy Power promotions for new & existing customers
Get £10 free bet every week at Paddy Power Free Bet Club
Paddy Power Free Bet Club is a part of Rewards Club promotions tailored for sports betting enthusiasts.
By playing regularly, you can easy earn up to £10 free bet + 1 free Power Up every week. This offer combines well with Paddy’s Power Prices Boost.
In order to get £10 in Paddy’s Rewards Club follow these steps:
- Log in with your existing account details and join the Rewards Club.
- If you are new to Paddy Power, you can register here.
- Opt in is required for this promotion.
- Place at least 5 bets of £10 or more between Monday 00.01 and Sunday 23.59 during the same week.
- Once the week has passed and all your bets have been settled, you’ll get credited with a Paddy Power reward of £10 on the following Monday.
- Qualifying bets can be placed on any sport and will qualify as long as the odds or combined odds, are 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
You don’t have to spend £50 per week if you don’t want to. Here are the alternatives;
If you place 1 bet of £5 or more you’ll get credited with free Power Up the following Monday.
If you place 5 bets of £5 or more you get £5 free bet and a Power Up the following Monday.
If you place 5 bets of £10 or more you’ll get a full pack – £10 free bet and a Power Up the following Monday.
You can qualify for rewards when you a place min 1 qualifying bet of £5 or more on Sports, Lotteries or Virtuals. Max free bet is £10 per week when you wager 5 x £10+ in a week, min odds 1/2 (1.5) per qualifying bet. Free bet valid for 7 days. Max Power Up is 1 per week, valid for 7 days & max stake is £50. Rewards credited by 12pm on Monday following the qualifying week. Cashed out bets & bets placed with free bets will not count. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power Free Bet Club FAQ
What is Paddy Power Free Bet Club?
Paddy Power Free Bet Club is VIP promotion tailored for sports betting. Spend £50 in a week (5 x £10 bets with min odds of 1/2) and your account will be credited with £10 + 1 free Power Up the following Monday.
What is Paddy Power “Power Up”?
Paddy Power “Power Up” is just another name for boosted odds. Several words are used for this promotion from Paddy Power; Power Prices, Power Up or Paddy’s Boosted Odds.
Paddy Power 2 Up You Win offer – Special offer for Football Betting
With Paddy Power 2 Up offer your bet will be paid out in full if your team is winning by 2 goals at any stage during the match regardless if your selection goes on to a draw or lose the game.
Here are the terms and conditions for the Paddy Power 2 Up Offer;
- Offer is valid for all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets. Maximum payout is £2500.
- Premier League, Champions League, Europe League, Championship, League 1, League 2, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, French Ligue 1 & SPL games from 7th October to 31st December 2020
- All winning bets will be credited into your account within 15 minutes of your selection going two goals up.
- Applies to pre-match singles in the Win-Draw-Win market only.
- Paddy Power 2 Up Offer does not apply to bets placed on the Draw selection in each game and does not apply to in-play bets. Enhanced Match Odds (Paddy Power Prices) can not be used with this promotion.
- If your selection is leading by two goals and goes on to win the match your bet will not be paid as a winner twice.
Applies to all; Premier League, Champions League, Europe League, Championship, League 1, League 2, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, French Ligue 1 & SPL games from 7th October to 31st December 2020
Paddy Power 2 Up You Win offer FAQ
What is “Paddy Power 2 Up You Win” offer?
With Paddy Power 2 Up offer your bet will be paid out in full if your team is winning by 2 goals at any stage in the match regardless if your selection goes on to draw or lose the game.
What is Early Payout Paddy Power offer?
Early payout at Paddy is equal to “2 up, you win” offer, meaning if your team goes to 2 goals lead at any point during the match, your bet will be paid out as a winner.
What type of bets are available for Paddy Power 2 Up offer?
Paddy Power 2 Up offer applies to pre-match singles in the Win-Draw-Win market only.
What is maximum payout for Paddy Power 2 Up offer?
Maximum payout for 2 Up offer is £2500.
Paddy Power Acca Bonus – Up to £10 Money Back
Paddy Power Acca bonus is really cool money back offer – get up to £10 Money Back as a free bet if one leg of your 4+ ACCA lets you down.
Applies to all sports but horse racing.
You can use this feature on same game Multi as well!
Applies to all sports and all markets. Excludes Horse Racing. Max free bet £10 per day. Min odds per leg of 1/5. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power Accumulator Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Paddy Power Acca Bonus applies to pre-match accumulators and Same Game Multi bets only
- If any of the legs of your qualifying accumulator bet are postponed or abandoned, leaving you with less than four matches or legs, you will not be eligible for a refund in that accumulator bet
- Minimum odds per leg of 1/5
- Bets that are cashed out do not qualify for the free bet refund
- Bets with the same selections and number of legs as the first qualifying bet will not count towards this offer
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets
- Offer does not apply to bets placed in retail shops
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer
- Permutation bets do not count towards offer. Only bets placed on single line qualify.
Paddy Power Accumulator Bonus FAQ
How Does Paddy Power Acca Bonus Work?
Place an Acca bet with 4 or more selections and if one of those lets you down, Paddy will refund you with max £10 as a free bet, straight to your account.
Minimum odds per acca selection are 1/5 (1.20).
What are the Terms & Conditions for Paddy Power Acca Bonus?
• Acca Money Back offer applies to 4+ fold ACCA’s or Same Game Multi bets
• Applies to all markets and all sports except horse racing
• Money Back as a free bet if one leg of your 4+ ACCA lets you down
• Max free bet £10 per customer per day, referring to the day the qualifying bet is settled
• Free bet will be available for 7 days from when it is credited
• Free bet stake not included in any subsequent winnings
My bet is lost. When do I get the refund?
All refunds will be credited by 12pm the following day.
Paddy Power Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Irish Horse Racing
Residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland are lucky as prices are guaranteed on all UK and Irish races.
What does it mean?
That means that if you take an early price on a horse and if the Starting Price is bigger, you’ll get paid at the better odds.
For example, if you take 3/1 and your horse wins with an SP of 4/1, Paddy will pay you 4/1.
If you take 3/1 and your horse wins with an SP of 2/1, Paddy will STILL pay you 3/1!
Does not apply to Ante Post Bets, Tote Bets, Combined Odds Bets, betting-in-running or bets on International Racing.
Paddy Power reserves the right to exclude selected customers from receiving various promotions including Guaranteed Prices.
The maximum payment to any one client in respect of our Best Odds Guaranteed concession is £1,000 per day.
Paddy Power offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Irish Horse Racing from 8am on the day of the race. So, if you take a price on a horse and the Starting Price (SP) is bigger we will pay you out at the bigger odds! T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power Best Odds Guaranteed additional Terms & Conditions
- Paddy Power offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Irish Horse Racing from 8am on the day of the race. So, if you take a price on a horse and the Starting Price (SP) is bigger we will pay you out at the bigger odds!
- Best Odds Guaranteed applies to Singles & Multiples on win & each way markets only.
- Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply to: Bets placed at ante-post odds, Betting-in-running bets, Combined horse bets, Bets on international racing, Bets placed before 8am on the day of the race, Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply to Power Price selections.