Unibet Bet £10 get £40 risk-free bet for Sports betting + £10 worth of casino chips promotion details
Unibet Bet £10 get £40 Sign Up Offer for New UK Customers
Unibet’s Bet £10 get £40 in free bets promotion is a Money Back offer. It is open to all new customers, once you sign up and make a real money deposit of £10 you are eligible for the offer.
Unibet’s free bet offer is OK for starters – If your first bet is lost, you will get your stake back as a free bet, up to £40. On top of that, you will get £10 worth of casino chips.
How to Get Unibet Sign Up Offer?
- Register and process your first deposit.
- The minimum deposit for Unibet sign up offer is £10.
- To claim a full bonus value, you’ll have to deposit £40.
- Place a bet in one go (min £10 max £40)
If your first bet is lost, you’ll get up to £40 money back. The return of the stake depends on your first bet amount – if you bet £10 you’ll get £10 back. If your bet is £20, £20 will be returned, and so on all the way up to £40 in free bets.
In addition, you’ll get credited with a £10 bonus token at the casino. Get up to £40 money back as a free bet and a complementary £10 casino token, on the house!
18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: all sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. Full T&C’s apply. #AD
Unibet Sign Up Offer Rules
Turn-over requirements for Unibet free bet (Sportsbook):
Let’s take a closer look at key terms and conditions to Unibet Sign Up Offer;
First of all, if your first bet is a winner, you will keep your winnings and you would not qualify for the money back.
That is why we suggest that you take a long-shot bet, something with high odds – you can’t lose here, if you win, keep your winnings, if you lose you will get your stake back.
In case you miss on your first bet and get the refund, you should know that Unibet free bet caters 3x turnover requirement as explained below;
- If your first bet has failed and you received £40 money back, you’ll need to stake £120 to complete the bonus conditions.
- Only sportsbook bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count.
- Unibet Free Bet cannot be placed on Supertoto.
- Cashed-out bets will not count towards the wagering requirement.
Using the £10 Casino Bonus
- £10 casino bonus will be credited to your account the next working day after your first deposit.
- The bonus money must be wagered 50 times on casino products before any bonus funds or winnings from the bonus become withdrawable.
- You’ll need to stake (turnover) £500 to complete the bonus conditions.
- Applicable to Casino, Live Casino, Slots and Games.
Unibet Sign Up Offer General Conditions:
- You cannot withdraw your bonus money until you’ve completed the bonus (or if you’ve canceled it or if it has expired).
- Bonus Money can’t be used for the following products: Poker, Supertoto, Superscore and Bet-Up.
- Free bet will expire after 7 days of opt-in.
- If you don’t complete the wagering at this time the Bonus Money and the winnings you’ve made by wagering will be lost.
- Unibet sign up offer is valid for new UK customers only.
Unibet Sign Up Offer FAQ
Does Unibet Offer Welcome Bonus?
Yes, they do. Unibet sign up offer is available to all new UK customers that deposit a minimum of £10 for the first time.
The bonus consists of up to £40 money back for sports betting plus an additional £10 to spend at the casino.
Do I need Unibet Promo Code?
No, you don’t need a promo code to claim Unibet sign up offer. Just register, deposit and place your first bet. Once your first bet has been settled the bonus will be credited to your account.
What are the rules for Unibet welcome bonus?
Unibet Uniboost – Special offer for Horse Racing – 3 times per day, every day
Uniboost is applied on three racing bets of your choice being it Horse Racing, Greyhounds, Harness or Trotting every day.
This unique feature gives you a chance to win more on your horse racing bets. It is simple, you’ll get better and bigger odds on your racing bets when using the feature. Read more about Unibet Uniboost here.
Created by players, for players.Register with bookmaker created by the players, for the players
Unibet has been a player in the online gambling industry since 1997, making them one of the oldest online sportsbooks still in operation today. Their main license is provided by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission (GGC), long recognized as being one of the most difficult authorities with whom to maintain a license. Whilst Gibraltar is technically an island that comes under the dependency of the United Kingdom, it operates as an independent jurisdiction. Its unique (alongside Alderney) status has made it a very popular choice of location for online gaming companies – 32Red, Nektan, IGT and Scientific Games are all based there. This goes a long way towards establishing credibility as a tier-one operator.
Unibet holds United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) License No. 045322-R-324275-013
They are a publicly-traded company, currently listed on the Stockholm NASDAQ, and now have more than 700 employees located in offices all across the globe. This is undoubtedly one of the safest sportsbooks to gamble with, and you can always feel confident that you will be paid your winnings in a fast and reliable manner. I’d even go as far as to say they could well represent an interesting investment opportunity!