ComeOn Free Bet – 20 No Deposit Spins + £10 UK Welcome Bonus
How to claim your ComeOn free bet bonus – terms and conditions;
- ComeOn offers simple promotion, take 20 no deposit spins + deposit £10 and get another £10 as a free bet. To qualify for this ComeOn 20 spins register a new ComeOn account and you will receive 20 Spins on Starburst – no deposit required.
- Any winnings from Spins must be wagered 30 times before you can withdraw. The maximum payout possible from this 20 spins offer is £100.
- You will have a total of 7 days to claim this offer from your registration date, after this date the Spins will be removed from
- In order to claim 20 Spins, you need to verify your mobile number. If your mobile phone number is not verified you will not be able to claim this offer.
- You may need to log out and log in again to claim your 20 Spins if these do not appear automatically when you open Starburst. You will get a popup in the game stating how many Spins you have available and when you have played them. You will be notified that any following game rounds will be taken from your own balance.
- To qualify for this £10 ComeOn free bet bonus make a deposit of £10. You should place a single sports bet of £10 with minimum odds of 1.8 within 14 days of opening account to qualify for a £10 free bet token.
- Within 24 hours of your qualifying bet being accepted you will be offered a £10 free bet token.
- ComeOn free bet token must be used within 30 days of receiving your free bet token. After this period if the ComeOn free bet tokens have not been used they will become void.
- Your stake is not included any winnings made from free bet tokens. New customers are also eligible to claim ComeOn Casino 100% up to £25 bonus.
- Please note that deposits made using Skrill, Neteller and Paysafe are excluded from this ComeOn free bet offer.
- To see all other free bet offers read our Free Bets page.
ComeOn Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
While most online platforms will very heavily advertise the fact that mobile betting is a possibility, ComeOn doesn’t really make much reference to it for the moment. However, even so, you are still able to access the site via your mobile devices. The only way that you are able to do this is by entering the platform’s web address into your browser, and this will provide you with the easily navigable mobile version of the platform. And while some sites also offer mobile apps, this is not something that you are able to do with ComeOn. All that is required is for you to have an Android or iOS operated handset.
One other thing that isn’t available via this site is the possibility of watching the different events on your computer or mobile device. There isn’t any live streaming option incorporated into the platform. However, there is a live bet section included, and this allows you to place wagers on events currently in-play, so visiting this section of the site will ensure that you see all the currently playing and upcoming games.
ComeOn Payment Methods and Support
There are multiple different payment methods accepted at this platform, including the Visa and MasterCard products. Entropay is also included, as are both NETeller and Skrill. You’re also able to make use of Paysafecards, and online bank transfers are also a possibility. There’s a minimum overall deposit via each of these methods of £8, and a vast majority of them are able to be utilised via your mobile device, if you have a preference for wagering from such. With the exception of Paysafecards, players can also use all of these methods to make a withdrawal.
For the most prominent questions, all registered members can access a FAQ section of the site. Should you not find the answers you need here, you can contact the support team in the first instance via live chat. The agents are available via live chat between 10:00am and 2:00pm on a daily basis, and outside of these hours, you can send an email along to the team.
Betting at the ComeOn Site
ComeOn is not as fully stocked in terms of the sports and events it offers, although it does use the reputable software from SBTech to provide such. With this being the case, you can place wagers on such sports as cycling, motor racing, badminton and surfing. Each of these categories is further divided into countries or leagues, and the odds of the site can be viewed in either decimal or American format.
ComeOn Sportsbook – General Info
ComeOn launched its online gambling platform back in 2009, and since that time it has grown into a very popular location to satisfy gaming needs, not only for its sportsbook, but for its casino offerings as well. It was originally licensed and regulated solely by the Malta Gaming Authority, but then also received a licence from the UK Gambling Commission to allow access for UK users. Visitors from many different countries can sign up and place wagers on a variety of different products, and there are a number of different languages that the site can be viewed in, including Finnish, Spanish and Polish. As far as the website is concerned, players will see that it features the same design throughout its various different sections. This is quite a simple display in general, with a wooden-look graphic spreading across the top of the screen, followed by the easy-to-use interface of the actual sportsbook itself. The main page includes highlights of the different features of the site, your betting slip to the top right, and the most popular bets alongside.
Promotions and Bonuses at ComeOn
When you’re ready to join the ComeOn platform, you have the chance to take advantage of an intriguing ComeOn free bet welcome offer. This is available to newcomers only, and this will see you receive a bonus of 100% on top of your first deposit, up to a maximum bonus amount of £25. The minimum deposit in order to receive this stands at £10. Alongside this first promotion, you are able to make use of various other offers, which are spread out over both the sportsbook and the casino. New customers also have enhanced odds on selected events as well.
Our Opinion about ComeOn
On the whole, the platform is nicely designed and features a decent range of both sports events and casino games to place bets on. There is a dedicated support team, although they are only available at limited time periods. When compared to some of the other sportsbooks available, ComeOn doesn’t quite live up to the same level. It does, however, offer a decent enough platform for you to access and make use of.