10bet Horse Racing Money Back Offer
Get your stake money back if your horse is beaten by head or less.
There are three steps to get your money back:
- Bet on any horse race at 10Bet website through mobile or desktop device.
- If your horse is beaten by a head or less, 10bet will refund your stake as a free bet up to £10.
- Once the bet is settled, email email@example.com with your bet ID and “head or less money back” subject line.
Other significant T&C’s
- This offer is only available if the horse on which you placed an eligible bet finished second and was beaten by a winning distance of a head (0.2 of a length) or less (Qualifying Bet).
- The official winning distances that determine the eligibility for this promotion for each race are available at www.racingpost.com.
- Only the official result for each race will be taken into consideration when deciding offer eligibility.
Opt in required; “Win” or “EW” bet only, If “EW” bet promo applies only on “Win” part; Free Bet=qualifying bet, up to £10; Free Bet stake not returned; Withdrawal before free bet is credited results in ineligibility; Terms apply, 18+.
Find out more about 10bet free bet for sports betting.