10bet Money Back Offer for Horse Racing
Get your stake money back if your horse is beaten by head or less.
There are three steps to get your money back:
- Bet on any horse race at 10Bet website through mobile or desktop device.
- If your horse is beaten by a head or less, 10bet will refund your stake as a free bet up to £10.
- Once the bet is settled, email email@example.com with your bet ID and “head or less money back” subject line.
Don’t have an 10bet account? Register here.
Other significant T&C’s
- This offer is only available if the horse on which you placed an eligible bet finished second and was beaten by a winning distance of a head (0.2 of a length) or less (Qualifying Bet).
- The official winning distances that determine the eligibility for this promotion for each race are available at www.racingpost.com.
- Only the official result for each race will be taken into consideration when deciding offer eligibility.
Find out more about 10bet free bet for sports betting.
Looking for something else? Visit our Horse Racing Promotions page.