NETBET FREE BET BONUS CODE – WELCOME50
How to claim your NetBet free bet bonus – terms and conditions;
- Netbet offers a 50% deposit bonus up to £50 for new UK accounts. Netbet also offers £10 free bet for mobile betting.
- Register your Netbet account and go to the cashier – there you have to enter the bonus code WELCOME50. After entering the bonus code in the cashier you have 24 hours to make your deposit with minimum of £10 for this NetBet free bet offer. After this time the bonus code will expire.
- You must be careful when depositing- if you deposit more than is needed to obtain the maximum bonus amount it will add more rollover requirement than necessary! Depositing more than £100 to receive a maximum of £50 bonus will add more rollover requirement. Our advice is to deposit the exact amount in order to get the desired NetBet free bet bonus.
- Rollover your deposit once (x1) on sports bets with odds of at least 11/4 (1.60) or higher. Once your qualifying bet has been settled, the bonus will be credited to your account.
- To make your NetBet free bet bonus with-drawable you will have to turn over bonus amount 6x on sport events with odds of at least 11/4 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 11/4 (1.60).
- Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets will not contribute towards completing the rollover, however Combi bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
- To see all other free bet offers read our Free Bets page.
NetBet Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
Anyone who enjoys placing bets on their favourite sports while on the move can do so with the mobile version of NetBet’s platform. This provides you with a fully operational, optimised version of the site for viewing on your smartphone or tablet, and it can be reached simply by entering the web address into your device’s browser. However, not only that, but the company has also crafted its own free of charge app, available for download from the Apple store or to your Android handset. Additionally, when you place a mobile bet for the very first time, you will also be able to receive a free £10 bet. Other features of the app include the possibility to activate push notifications, view over 500 live events each weekend, make deposits and withdrawals, and, if you own a tablet, make use of a dedicated tablet version.
There are several online gaming sites out there which provide players with the possibility of live streaming various events via their desktop, or even mobile devices. This is not something that is available through the NetBet platform, but to make up for this, there is a very dedicated ‘In-Play’ section to view. This takes you right into the thick of the action, providing you with in-the-moment results and data from all of the ongoing events. You’re able to place bets on these and keep track of all the latest happenings in order to fulfil your sports betting needs.
NetBet Payment Methods and Support
There are various payment methods available at this website for you to take advantage of, starting with the popular Visa and MasterCard options. Of course, if you’d prefer, you can make use of the Skrill and NETeller eWallets as an alternative, while Paysafecards are also accepted. In addition, there’s a selection of other options you’re able to work with, including various instant bank transfer methods, such as Qiwi and Trustly. A vast majority of these can also be utilised to make withdrawals with as well, with the only real exception being the Paysafecard option.
And, what’s more, if you need any sort of assistance along your gaming way at NetBet, you can access a very full and comprehensive FAQ section. However, if you’re not able to find the answers you’re looking for within such, there is also a customer support team on hand who can be contacted in the first instance via live chat. Alternatively, you can call an agent on the phone number 0203 608 6024, or there is also the possibility of utilising the contact form provided to send an email along.
Betting at the NetBet Site
Despite the fact that this platform hasn’t been around for a huge amount of time, it has a nice selection of sports and other events to place wagers on. The most popular can be seen firstly down the left hand side of the screen, with options such as the Premier League, horse racing and ice hockey being quite prominent. Other options are listed below this, with basketball, darts and volleyball all being included. Players are also able to customise the odds format as well, providing you with the chance to view them in fractional, American or decimal displays.
NetBet Sportsbook – General Info
It’s perhaps not one of the more well-known names in the online sports betting market, but that’s all understandable for a relatively new company. It was founded in 2009 and has been building up a reputation ever since that time, with the base of its operations being located in Malta. Of course, there is a sportsbook available to access on the platform, but there’s also the option of being able to play casino games, a live casino, and since September of 2014 when NetBet merged with Poker770, a poker site. The company is owned and operated by Cosmo Gaming Company Limited, but it holds a licence provided by the UK Gambling Commission. When accessing the platform, you’ll find that there’s a fairly average layout on display, presenting players with strong menu options across the top to the different gaming site, as well as the selection of sports down the left hand side. Furthermore, there’s various pieces of information spread across the home page, which will allow you to see special offers, upcoming sports events and a variety of the different sports on offer.
Promotions and Bonuses at NetBet
Like many other sportsbooks, NetBet provides its players with the possibility of claiming various different promotional offers, and these begin from the moment you sign up to the site. All new customers are able to receive a NetBet free bet, 50% bonus on top of their first deposit, with a maximum bonus amount of £50 available to receive. Simply use the code, WELCOME50 before you make your initial deposit to claim it. This promotion is joined by several others, such as the £5 free bet on the Dante Stakes, or the chance to double your winnings on NBA playoffs.
Our Opinion about NetBet
NetBet is actually quite a nice platform for registering at and placing wagers on, as there is a strong variety of sports on offer, a nice customer support team to communicate with, and the promotional offers are some of the best we’ve found for the sector.