Netbet Free Bet up to £50 – Netbet Promo Code – WELCOME50
How to claim your NetBet free bet with Netbet promo code?
- Netbet offers a 50% deposit bonus up to £50 for new accounts opened through desktop devices. On top of that you can get additional £10 for your first mobile bet at Netbet sportsbook. (100% on first deposit).
- To get your £50 Netbet deposit bonus register a new account and go to the cashier. Enter Netbet free bet promo code WELCOME50 there. After entering the Netbet promo code in the cashier you will have 24 hours to make your first deposit (minimum £10) to claim your NetBet free bet offer.
- Deposit £100 to receive a maximum Netbet free bet welcome bonus of £50. Netbet welcome bonus is automatically credited to your sports betting account as soon as your deposit has been made. Do not deposit more than £100 as that will only add more rollover requirements to the bonus.
- Rollover your deposit once (1x) on sports bets with odds of at least 11/4 (1.60) or higher. Once your qualifying bet has been settled, the bonus will be credited to your account.
- To make your NetBet betting bonus bonus withdrawable you will have to turn over bonus amount 6x on sport events with odds of at least 11/4 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 11/4 (1.60).
- Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets will not contribute towards completing the rollover, however Combi bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
NetBet Mobile Betting & App Download
- Netbet offers 100% deposit bonus up to £10 free bet for mobile betting. When you place a mobile bet at Netbet for the first time you will receive a £10 bonus. You can use £50 desktop bonus first and yet able to claim Netbet mobile bonus!
- Open your Netbet mobile betting account through your device, deposit £10, place a single bet of £10 and you will get another £10.
NetBet Live Streaming
There are several online gaming sites out there which provide players with the possibility of live streaming various events via their desktop, or even mobile devices. This is not something that is available through the NetBet platform, but to make up for this, there is a very dedicated ‘In-Play’ section to view. This takes you right into the thick of the action, providing you with in-the-moment results and data from all of the ongoing events. You’re able to place bets on these and keep track of all the latest happenings in order to fulfil your sports betting needs.
NetBet Payment Methods and Support
There are various payment methods available at this website for you to take advantage of, starting with the popular Visa and MasterCard options. Of course, if you’d prefer, you can make use of the Skrill and NETeller eWallets as an alternative, while Paysafecards are also accepted. In addition, there’s a selection of other options you’re able to work with, including various instant bank transfer methods, such as Qiwi and Trustly. A vast majority of these can also be utilised to make withdrawals with as well, with the only real exception being the Paysafecard option.
And, what’s more, if you need any sort of assistance along your gaming way at NetBet, you can access a very full and comprehensive FAQ section. However, if you’re not able to find the answers you’re looking for within such, there is also a customer support team on hand who can be contacted in the first instance via live chat. Alternatively, you can call an agent on the phone number 0203 608 6024, or there is also the possibility of utilising the contact form provided to send an email along.
Betting at the NetBet Site
Despite the fact that this platform hasn’t been around for a huge amount of time, it has a nice selection of sports and other events to place wagers on. The most popular can be seen firstly down the left hand side of the screen, with options such as the Premier League, horse racing and ice hockey being quite prominent. Other options are listed below this, with basketball, darts and volleyball all being included. Players are also able to customise the odds format as well, providing you with the chance to view them in fractional, American or decimal displays.
NetBet Sportsbook – General Info
It’s perhaps not one of the more well-known names in the online sports betting market, but that’s all understandable for a relatively new company. It was founded in 2009 and has been building up a reputation ever since that time, with the base of its operations being located in Malta. Of course, there is a sportsbook available to access on the platform, but there’s also the option of being able to play casino games, a live casino, and since September of 2014 when NetBet merged with Poker770, a poker site. The company is owned and operated by Cosmo Gaming Company Limited, but it holds a licence provided by the UK Gambling Commission. When accessing the platform, you’ll find that there’s a fairly average layout on display, presenting players with strong menu options across the top to the different gaming site, as well as the selection of sports down the left hand side. Furthermore, there’s various pieces of information spread across the home page, which will allow you to see special offers, upcoming sports events and a variety of the different sports on offer.
Promotions and Bonuses at NetBet
Like many other sportsbooks, NetBet provides its players with the possibility of claiming various different promotional offers, and these begin from the moment you sign up to the site. All new customers are able to receive a NetBet free bet bonus 50% bonus on top of their first deposit. Simply use Netbet promo code WELCOME50 before you make your initial deposit to claim it. This promotion is joined by several others, such as the £5 free bet on the Dante Stakes, or the chance to double your winnings on NBA playoffs.
Our Opinion about NetBet
NetBet is actually quite a nice platform for registering at and placing wagers on, as there is a strong variety of sports on offer, a nice customer support team to communicate with, and the promotional offers are some of the best we’ve found for the sector.