Paddy Power Acca Insurance – Up to £10 Money Back
What is Paddy Power Acca Insurance?
Paddy Power Acca Insurance is a money-back offer, where you can get up to £10 Money Back (as a free bet) if one leg of your 4+ ACCA lets you down.
Applies to all sports but horse racing. You can use this feature on the same game Multi as well!
Applies to all sports and all markets. Excludes Horse Racing. Max free bet £10 per day. Min odds per leg of 1/5. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power Acca Insurance Rules
- Paddy Power Acca Bonus applies to pre-match accumulators and Same Game Multi bets only
- If any of the legs of your qualifying accumulator bet are postponed or abandoned, leaving you with less than four matches or legs, you will not be eligible for a refund in that accumulator bet
- Minimum odds per leg of 1/5
- Bets that are cashed out do not qualify for the Paddy Power free bet refund
- Bets with the same selections and number of legs as the first qualifying bet will not count towards this offer
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets
- Offer does not apply to bets placed in retail shops
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer
- Permutation bets do not count towards offer. Only bets placed on single line qualify.
Paddy Power Acca Insurance FAQ
How Does the Paddy Power Acca Insurance Work?
Place an Acca bet with 4 or more selections and if one of those lets you down, Paddy will refund you with max £10 as a free bet, straight to your account.
Minimum odds per Acca selection are 1/5 (1.20).
What are the Terms & Conditions for Paddy Power Acca Insurance Bonus?
• Acca Money Back offer applies to 4+ fold ACCA’s or Same Game Multi bets
• Applies to all markets and all sports except horse racing
• Money Back as a free bet if one leg of your 4+ ACCA lets you down
• Max free bet £10 per customer per day, referring to the day the qualifying bet is settled
• Free bet will be available for 7 days from when it is credited
• Free bet stake not included in any subsequent winnings
My Acca bet is a loser. When do I get the refund?
All refunds will be credited by 12pm the following day.