Paddy Power Casino Welcome Bonus – up to £500
How to claim your Paddy Power Casino Bonus up to £500 – terms and conditions;
- Paddy Power Casino deposit bonus is easy to claim and is awarded to your account instantly. Paddy Power Casino bonus caters only 20x wagering requirement.
- Just sign up at Paddy Power Casino for the first time, make a deposit of £200 (min £10) and get your bonus. You can earn a 100% Deposit Bonus from £10 to £200 on your first deposit to the Paddy Power Casino.
- Paddy Power casino bonus has 3 different parts, i.e you’ll get rewarded for first 3 deposits, ranging from 50% to 100% up to £500 during your first 30 days since registration.
- Paddy Power casino bonus breakdown:
- First deposit 100% bonus up to £200
- Second deposit 50% bonus up to £100
- Third deposit 100% bonus up to £200
- As soon as you ‘buy in’ to the promotion, the bonus funds will be added to your Paddy Power Casino account.
- Paddy Power Casino bonus carries a 20x wagering requirement. A sum equivalent to 20 times the total of the bonus amount must be turned over on eligible games in the Paddy Power casino. You can use your bonus funds to play ANY game on the casino, the majority of which count towards the wagering requirements. Stakes on certain games do not count in full towards the wagering requirement – instead they have a % contribution. For more details check T&C’s
- Not available to customers using Skrill or Neteller as a payment method
- You must play through your bonus and deposit amount 20 times.
- New Customer Offer / T&C’s Apply 18+ / Please Gamble Responsibly
Paddy Power Casino Review
Paddy Power Casino Review
As far as having experience in the online gaming industry, Paddy Power has managed to notch up quite a few years on the scene now, having opened its virtual doors way back in 2004. Since that time, it has gone from strength to strength, ensuring that it provides its registered players with only the best in choice of games and a positive gaming experience on the whole. It holds a gambling licence which is provided by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, and another one from the Gambling Commission of the United Kingdom, meaning that you’ll always be playing your favourites in a secure and regulated location.
As with all of the platforms under the Paddy Power name – such as its sportsbook and its bingo site to name a couple – the design of the site is very much in line with the green theme, and each of the different categories of games can be found on the navigation bar at the top of the casino. Not only that, but you’ll be able to take note of the promotional offers on display underneath this, while a selection of the most popular games are able to be viewed underneath.
As a new customer, there are two different promotions that you’re able to take advantage of at this site, and one of them is available before you even make a deposit. Simply sign up to the platform and verify your card details. Make sure that you opt in to the ‘Free 10’ offer on the promotions page and proceed to open any of the casino games. You’ll find that you have a £10 bonus added to your account for you to try out the products. This offer is joined by the £500 welcome package, and this is spread out over your first three deposits. It works by giving you 100% bonus up to £200 on top of your first deposit, 50% up to £100 on your second, and another 100% up to £200 on your third.
Paddy Power Casino Software and Games on Offer
Paddy Power has been providing a nice selection of games to its registered members, which are offered via numerous different software developers. These include such prominent names as Playtech, Evolution Gaming, Blueprint Gaming and Gamesys, amongst others. A total of 132 different slot machine games have been integrated into the site, including titles like the branded games of ‘Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven’ and ‘Britain’s Got Talent’, as well as others like ‘Wacky Waters’ and ‘White King’.
If you’re more a fan of table games you’ll certainly have your pick at this site which offers up 15 different roulette options. ‘Premium European Roulette’ and ‘Video Roulette’, and 11 different blackjack offerings, like ‘Double Attack Blackjack’. Paddy Power could possibly play host to one of the biggest selections of jackpot games as well, with a total of 55 being provided to players, and furthermore, 13 different video poker games have also been incorporated into the platform.
Paddy Power Casino Payment Methods and Support
Funding your casino account at this platform is easy enough to do, and there are quite a few different accepted methods of doing so as well. These include the Visa and MasterCard products found on most sites, and there’s also the choice of going to one of the Paddy Power land-based stores and depositing your money there. Furthermore, if you’re a fan of using eWallets, you can make use of three different ones in the form of PayPal, NETeller and Skrill, and finally, there’s the chance to utilise Paysafecards as well. All other options apart from these lead solely to a bank transfer or a cheque deposit.
If you’re in need of any support while playing at the site, you can ready through the detailed FAQ section at your leisure. Alternatively you can contact the friendly support team and this is done in the first instance by using the live chat function. Otherwise, you have the option of calling an advisor on the telephone by using the number, 0800 028 2497, or send an email along with the contact from provided on the site.
Paddy Power Casino Summary
You can’t deny that Paddy Power has some longevity behind it’s name, and this exists not only for its online status, but for its land-based level as well. Gamers who are signed up to the site get to access a nice choice of different games, some wonderful promotions, and if they’re in need of any help, the support team are on hand.
- To see all other no deposit casino offers visit our latest no deposit casino bonuses page.
- Paddy Power sports betting bonus also available. Check out Paddy Power Free Bet
- To see all other casino offers read our Casino Offers page.