Paddy Power Live Streaming Guide
Paddy Power Live Streaming (also known as Paddy Power TV) of various sports events is integrated into the website, including horse racing, football, basketball and tennis matches.
How To Watch Paddy Power TV?
To access Paddy Power live streaming, all you need to have is a positive balance or you have placed a bet within the last 24 hours. *(Horse racing has different terms, check below)
To watch Paddy Power TV you will have to:
- Register and go to the Paddy Power Login page
- Once logged in, deposit some funds to your account.
- Click on the ‘IN-PLAY‘ tab on the left hand side of the menu.
- You will see available events, they will be marked with live stream icon
- Choose any event you would like to watch, click Play Now and start watching
Benefits of Paddy Power Live Streaming
- Streams are free if you have a funded account or have placed a bet within the last 24 hours.
- Excellent stream quality on any type of broadband internet connection.
- Paddy Power Live commentary on English for all major events.
- Available on all devices, being it desktop computer, tablet or mobile phone
*Horse Racing on Paddy Power TV
Horse racing streaming is handled a bit differently than other sports you want to watch.
To watch Racing Streams through the live stream, you’ll have to place a minimum of £0.50 on ANY race – it doesn’t have to be the one you want to watch.
Combine Paddy Power In-Play with Live Streaming
The in-play department at Paddy Power gets a maximum score with me.
All of the sports and events are neatly presented, and as the website follows the one-click ideology, it is also very easy for you to find anything you are looking for.
The list of all current events is the first one you will see before you, as well as the list of those that are about to start every moment.
A good choice of streamed football matches just adds the cherry to the top of the cake.
Horse Racing is the next big thing happening at Paddy Power, and you can watch and bet on all horse races throughout the year.
Check out the horse racing specials, like Paddy Power BOG.
Paddy’s live streaming is available through the Paddy Power app on all mobile devices as well, and you will be able to access the streaming on the fly once you download their app and register.
If you don’t have a Paddy Power account yet, we would suggest taking a look at Paddy Power Sign Up Offer first.