Skybet offers £20 bonus for £5 deposit + free £5 bet every week
- Skybet free bet offer is quite straightforward – Register and place a £5 single or each way bet on any sports market at odds of Evens (2.0) or above and Skybet will award you with £20 free bet funds!
- UK and Ireland only, valid for any internet account, including mobile
- Customers using Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this offer.
- Valid for NEW customers only – if you hold Sky Vegas, Sky Bet, Sky Poker or Sky Bingo account already you are not eligible for this offer.
- You must open your account at Skybet.com, not Sky Vegas, Sky Poker or Sky Bingo
£5 free every week for all customers when you join Skybet Club
- – Skybet £5 free every week is available only to customers from the UK & Ireland.
- – Place a £5 accumulator on any sport with combined odds of 5/1 or more before midnight Sunday.
- – Your £5 free bet will then be credited by 7pm Monday for you to use on any sport.
- – Customers using Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this promotion.
- – You will remain in the Free Bet Club and will receive £5 free every week during the promotional period so long as you continue to place a qualifying accumulator bet before 23:59 on each Sunday.
Getting back into the Free Bet Club
- – If you fail to qualify in a given week during the promotional period, you will no longer be part of the Free Bet Club.
- – For all customers who would like to regain entry into the Free Bet Club, the qualifying bet increases to £10.
- – All other qualifying criteria remains the same (ie, you must still place an accumulator at combined odds of 5/1 or more).
- – This £10 qualifying bet will earn you a £5 free bet which will be credited on the following Monday by 7pm (GMT).
- – At this point, you will re-join the Free Bet Club and future qualifying bet requirements will remain at £5 as above until such time when you fail to qualify in a certain week.
SkyBet Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
For those players who enjoy accessing their favourite sports on the go, Skybet provides you with the chance of doing so on your mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet. All you need to do in order to make use of this option is simply navigate to www.skybet.com on your device’s browser, or alternatively, you can download the free of charge app for instant access from your home screen. For the moment, this option is only available via the Apple store or the Android market, so iPad, iPhone and Android device users will be able to easily make use of it. However, everyone else will still get the same great options via the browser version.
Of course, with the Sky company being a major broadcasting operation, the possibility of live streaming your favourite games and events is never more apparent than here. Not only that, but you’ll also have the chance to access the sportsbook via your television as well, meaning that if you’d prefer to watch the events as they take place on your home television, you can place your bets while doing so through your TV screen. This puts Skybet in a unique position, as it’s one of the only companies that offers this kind of additional feature. The only criteria for being able to watch the live streaming of games via the website is to have placed a bet of at least £1 on the event you’re viewing. Simple!
SkyBet Payment Methods and Support
Most online sports betting platforms will provide a strong variety of payment methods which you’re able to take advantage of, although the options available at this site are quite limited in comparison to others. You’ll still have the ability to fund your account with the usual Visa and MasterCard products, as well as Laser and Solo. However, the only other payment method that you’re able to make use of is the PayPal eWallet. However, you’ll be able to make withdrawals via each of these methods, although the eWallet can only be utilised if you have made a deposit with it first.
The support options available at this website are very decent, with a fully comprehensive FAQ section on hand for you to take advantage of in the first instance. However, if you’re unable to find the assistance you need there, you can contact the support team via the live chat feature. There’s also the possibility of calling the team up on the phone to speak with an agent, or you can send an email along by using the contact form provided on the site. Emails are usually responded to within 24 hours.
Betting at the SkyBet Site
There’s little that can be said about the amount of sports offered at Skybet, except for the fact that there’s a huge choice. From Baseball to Handball, and Horse Racing to Speedway, this bookmaker has something for everyone, which is what makes it one of the more popular online sites. As noted, there’s a complete list of the sports on offer down the left hand side of the screen.
SkyBet Sportsbook – General Info
Although it’s considered one of the newer sportsbooks, Skybet has still been around since the year of 2000, and it’s part of one of the United Kingdom’s biggest companies, Sky broadcasting. This is, of course, a well-known brand in the country, publicly listed on the London Stock Exchange as Sky Group Plc. Despite the fact that is has faced vast competition from other big name brands like William Hill and Ladbrokes, Skybet has managed to rise up through the rankings by providing a quality platform for gamers to place bets on. The platform itself is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, and there are already over 1 million people registered to the site. And speaking of the site, you’ll find that this has been decked out with a deep blue background, while the main home page of the site is lighter in colour, offering up a nice contrast. All of the available sports are listed down the left hand side of the screen, with quick links to various events also being located here. Furthermore, you can navigate to any of the other offerings from Sky, such as the poker or casino websites, with the included image links at the bottom of the home page.
Promotions and Bonuses at SkyBet
As far as becoming a member of the Skybet sports betting site is concerned, registration is simple, taking no more than a couple of minutes. However, after you’ve completed this, you’ll also be able to take advantage of some interesting promotions as well. This starts with the welcome offer, which gives you a £20 free bet when you place your first bet of just £5. This offer is repeated on a weekly basis as part of the Sky Bet Club as well. Furthermore, you’ll be able to view the promotions available for the day you’re visiting the site, with various offers available for certain games or events occurring at that time. These include such options as ‘Money Back As a Free Bet’ type offers on horse racing, and price boosts on various other games.
Our Opinion about SkyBet
There’s really a mass of positives about this platform, including great customer support, the wide range of events on offer, and the promotions included. Its only downfall is the minimal payment methods on offer, but apart from that, it’s a welcoming and easy-to-use platform.