Sportingbet offers sign up bonus for all new players from UK and Republic of Ireland: £50 free bet
The £50 welcome bonus is divided into 3 parts;
- Bonus 1: To qualify for the first bonus, you must make a deposit and make a sport bet of £10 or more.
- Bonus 2: To qualify for the second bonus, you must have qualified for the initial bonus. The bonus credited will be equal to the average stake made over the first 5 bets; that is if 5 £20 bets are made the bonus will be £20. The minimum bet required on each qualifying stake is £10.
- Bonus 3: To qualify for the third bonus, you must have qualified for the initial two bonuses. The bonus credited will be equal to the average stake made over the first 10 bets; that is if 10 £20 bets are made the bonus will be £20. The minimum bet required on each qualifying stake is £10.
- All qualifying bets must be staked at cumulative odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater and for multiple bets each leg of the bet must be placed at odds 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- You have 14 days from registering with Sportingbet to qualify for all 3 parts of the £50 welcome offer.
- Bonus funds of up to £50 will be available in your account within 48 hours of your first bet being settled, and then within 48 hours of your 5th and 10th bets being settled.
- Bonus funds must be rolled over 3x times at odds of 1.5 or greater before being withdrawn.
- Any bonuses that remain unused after 30 days of being paid in will be removed from customer accounts.
- Customers who deposit via Skrill, Ukash, Neteller or PayPal are excluded from this offer.
SportingBet Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
Most of the high profile online platforms are well aware of the movement towards mobile betting over the past couple of years, and Sportingbet isn’t any different. You can access the website from anywhere on your smartphone or tablet, and this is done first of all by simply navigating to mobile.sportingbet.com via your device’s browser. There’s also the possibility of downloading apps for both the sportsbook and the casino on offer. These are available via both the Apple and Google Play stores, and the sports betting app gives you the option of utilising ‘Touch ID’ for logging in, offers up a dedicated ‘In Play’ section, and provides video streaming and data visualisations, amongst other features.
Live betting is offered via the Sportingbet website, allowing you to bet in play on over 300 markets on a single game. This is available on a 24/7 basis on the Premier League, Champions League and Europa League matches, as well as many of the best international football matches. Furthermore, there are very extensive live tennis betting markets on all WTA and ATP tour matches, and you’re able to see each of these upcoming and in-play events via the betting calendar. While the platform does not offer the possibility of viewing games by live streaming, registered members do have the option of seeing detailed match visuals.
SportingBet Payment Methods and Support
When it comes to the time for you to fund your account, you can do so by utilising a number of different methods, starting with the Visa and MasterCard credit and debit card options. A number of eWallets have also been added to the site, including Skrill and PayPal. Not only that, but uKash prepaid cards are also accepted, although these are now only available as Paysafecards. Furthermore, most of these options can also be used to make a withdrawal, with the only exception being the prepaid cards.
Should you ever find yourself in need of any support from the Sportingbet team, you can contact an agent directly via the live chat function. In addition, there’s also the possibility of speaking to an advisor over the phone by dialling the number, 0800 0280348, or why not send an email along to them by using the included online contact form. The support team are available between the hours of 10am and 8:30pm GMT.
Betting at the SportingBet Site
Unlike many other sports betting websites, Sportingbet doesn’t show all the available products you can wager on down the left hand side of the screen. Instead, you are able to see these via the navigation bar displayed across the top of the site. This will show the most popular sports initially, including horse racing, tennis and golf, while moving to the ‘More Sports’ section will see you presented with options like field hockey and rugby league. Furthermore, unlike many other platforms of this nature, you cannot change around the odds format, so you’ll always be viewing them in fractions.
SportingBet Sportsbook – General Info
While the names of William Hill and Ladbrokes might stand out a lot more when it comes to the world of bookmakers, Sportingbet is no newcomer to the scene either. The company has been in existence since 1998, and even back then they had a prominent position online when the internet was first being provided to the public. As such, the longevity that this company can boast is generally quite vast when compared to some other platforms, and it’s with this experience that Sportingbet can make their claim to fame. As a British company, it is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, and it is run by two subsidiaries of PLC Holding Group, which are known as Internet Opportunity Entertainment (Sports) Ltd., and Interactive Sports (C.I.) Ltd. While the platform itself is easy enough to navigate your way around, it doesn’t provide as professional a website as what many other sportsbooks do, instead seeming to blend in with all the rest, rather than offer anything unique.
Promotions and Bonuses at SportingBet
Despite that fact, anyone registering at the website is able to make use of a nice welcoming offer, which is available across desktop, mobile and tablet versions of the site. This welcome offer provides all new customers with up to £50, which is divided into three parts. To qualify for the first part, you’ll need to make a first deposit of at least £10. The second part of the bonus that you will receive will be equal to the average stake made over your first five bets, and the minimum bet required on each qualifying stake must be £10. Finally, the third part will be equal to the average stake made over your first 10 bets.
Our Opinion about SportingBet
While this sportsbook might not be one of our favourites overall, you’re still able to access a decent amount of sporting events and products to wager on. The fact that there is a mobile app for the site is a great perk, although the lack of round the clock customer support and zero live streaming of games does put a bit of a dampener on things.