William Hill Acca Freedom
William Hill recently launched exclusive football betting offer called “Acca Freedom”.
Acca Freedom lets you play your accumulator bets the way you like it, and you are able to make a choice on your own.
William Hill Acca Freedom feature allows you to;
- Boost the odds of trebles and above to win more or;
- Insure your 5-fold + acca bet against one bad result and get your money back as a free bet of up to £20.
In other words, William Hill Acca Freedom gives football punters a choice to either “Boost the acca odds” or “Insure an acca bet”.
It is important to emphasise that if you decide to choose Bet Boost, Acca Insurance will be removed from the offer and other way around. You can only use one of the rewards per day, not both.
How it works for William Hill Bet Boost option?
- Add 3 or more qualifying selections to your betting slip to trigger your Bet Boost in rewards.
- Click on “Rewards available to apply”.
- Select to boost the price of your acca of 3 or more selections.
- Acca Freedom’s ‘odds boost’ is allowed on any 3-fold accumulator bet, with the wager limited to £20 across pre-match and in-play markets.
- Add your stake and place your bet.
Here is how it works with William Hill Acca Insurance option;
Process is the same as for Bet Boost feature, they only thing you will do is to select 5 or more bets for your betting slip.
- Select to insure your acca (each selection 1/5 (1.2) or bigger) and if one selection loses, William Hill will refund your stake as a free bet up to £20.
- Insurance can’t be claimed on following bet types; handicap, total points or enhanced markets (including flash odds, enhanced odds, super odds).
William Hill Acca Freedom Important T&C’s
If you use Bet Boost;
- The maximum bet you can get better odds on is £20.
- You must use the bet boost on a minimum of three and a maximum of twenty-five selections, and you can only use it for in-play/pre-match bets on any sport with exception of horse racing and greyhound racing.
- You must use the full bet boost, and you can use it only once.
- If you use the bet boost for an each-way bet, the bet boost will only apply to the ‘win’ part of the bet.
- Any ‘cash-in’ value will be calculated at the original price of the bet, not the boosted price.
- You cannot use bet boosts with flash odds, enhanced odds, any free bet or any other promotion.
If you use Acca Insurance;
- Your bet must contain a minimum of five selections (5-fold+) at odds of 1/5 (1.2) or more.
- Insurance can be used on pre-match bets on any sport except horse and greyhound racing. In-play markets will not count.
- Straight-accumulator bets only. If you use the insurance for an each-way bet, the insurance will only apply to the ‘win’ part of the bet.
- The maximum free bet you can get is £20.
- Funds returned from using the William Hill Acca Insurance will be added to your account as a free bet within two hours after the last selection has been settled.
- You cannot take the value of free bets as cash, and the value of any free bet will not be returned with winnings from it.
William Hill Acca Freedom FAQ
What is William Hill Acca Freedom?
William Hill Acca Freedom feature allows you to either boost your odds (3-fold+ bets) and get higher odds on your selections, or insure your acca betting slip (5-fold+) from one bad result.
What is William Hill Acca Boost?
William Hill Odds Boost is designed to increase your chances to win more - you will get higher odds than market average.
Odds boost is allowed on any three-fold accumulator bet, with the stake limited to £20 for pre-match and in-play markets.
What is William Hill Acca Insurance?
William Hill Acca Insurance allows players to 'insure' any five-fold accumulator that holds minimum odds of 1/2. If one leg failed, you'll get back you stake, up to £20.