William Hill Horse racing offers and promotions
William Hill offers regular and interesting horse racing offers daily, weekly or whenever horse racing action is on. All UK and Irish racing is included in the offer, with full coverage and promotions. Here are just a few highlights;
Every day, you’ll have your pick of horse racing offers with William Hill.
- Enhanced Odds and Flash Odds – giving you the chance to take boosted prices.
- Extra Places – every day we boost the place terms in several races. Each racecard features a banner to signal it has Extra Places.
- One Bet Boost every day to use on horse racing.
- Money Back offers
- Best Odds Guaranteed
- Watch Racing Live on William Hill’s Betting TV for FREE (Live streaming is free to active logged in users and is subject to broadcaster territory restrictions.)
William Hill Money Back for Horse Racing
When a horse you’ve backed to win finishes 2nd, William Hill will refund your stake in cash, up to a maximum of £10.
Here are the basics of William Hill Money Back promotion on horse racing;
- Bets must be Singles and only your first bet on the race will count.
- Selections must be of odds of 3/1 or bigger to qualify.
- 4 or more horses must run in the race for this promotion to be valid
- If you cash out your bet at any time, you will not be able to take part in this promotion again and will not receive any cash back.
WH’s Money Back runs every week on selected races, depends on the horse racing schedules and events
Money back credited as cash up to £10 per race, first bet qualifies, race winner market only, min odds 3/1, 4+ runners, other terms and restrictions apply. 18+. #ad
William Hill Cash Back General Rules
– You can get only one cash-back amount per qualifying race from this promotion.
– A maximum of £10 in cash will be refunded to your account as soon as possible after the race (or within 24 hours at the latest).
– The cash you get back is calculated as the total amount of the bet you placed less the total returns. For example:
- Example 1 – Place a £10 win bet on the horse at 5/1 that finishes 2nd. Customer will receive a £10 cash adjustment;
- Example 2 – Place a £5 each way bet on a horse at 3/1 (1/4 odds) that finishes 2nd. You will receive a cash adjustment of £1.25 (£10 stake and £8.75 returns = £1.25 cash adjustment);
- Example 3 – Place a £5 each way bet on a horse at 10/1 (1/5 odds) that finishes 2nd. You will not receive any money back as the bet has won £5 (£10 stake and £15 returns).
– If your bet is an each-way bet, only the win part will be returned as cash.
– If the race ends as a dead heat for 1st or 2nd, you will not get any of your stake back.
– If the result is changed at a later date, it will not count towards the promotion.
Get 1 Bet Boost up to £20, every day across Horse Racing & Greyhounds
Here’s how to use your Bet Boost:
- Go to any horse racing or greyhound market.
- Add any single selection or straight line accumulator bet to your betting slip.
- Click on ‘Bet Boost’ and place the bet with funds from your main balance.
- You will get 1 Bet Boost every day during this promotion.
- The maximum bet you can place per Bet Boost is £20 (or the equivalent in another currency).
- The Bet Boost can be used on used on both singles or straight line accumulator bets.
- The Bet Boost can only be used on horse racing or greyhound bets.
- You cannot use the Bet Boost with Flash Odds, Enhanced Odds.
- Bets you place using free bets cannot be combined with a Bet Boost (whether for the full value of the free bet or just some of it).
- Any ‘cash in’ value will be calculated at the original price of the bet, not the boosted price.
- You must use the Bet Boost in full. A Bet Boost can only be used once.
- If you do not use the Bet Boost by 23:59:59 (UK time) that day, it will be deleted.
- If the bet is made void, the Bet Boost will be cancelled and will not be replaced.
- If you use a Bet Boost for an each-way bet, the Bet Boost will only apply to the win part of the bet.
Get Extra Places on selected race meetings every week
William Hill horse racing offers go a long way – get a better chance to enjoy each-way earnings by increasing the place terms on several high-profile races each month. These aren’t ordinary enhancements either – sometimes they double the number of places on offer. To find these offers, just look out for banners on William Hill’s site informing you of your next opportunity.
- Minimum runners will apply for enhanced place terms
- Enhanced each way terms at 1/5 odds unless otherwise stated
Other William Hill Promotions;