Winner Free Bet for Sports Betting – Bet £200 Get £200 Free
How to claim your Winner free bet bonus – terms and conditions;
- Winner Sports is offering 100% matched free bet offer up to £200 for new customers – Deposit a minimum of £30 and place your first bet; when your first bet has been settled you will get free bet on your account up to £200. Please note that your first bet must be on Evens (2.0) or greater to qualify for this Winner free bet bonus. To grab full £200, you will have to deposit the same amount.
- Your qualifying bet must be placed on odds of 2.0 (Evens) or greater and is capped at £50
- Winner free bet offer is available only to customers from UK only, customers using Neteller, Skrill, Ukash or PaySafeCard are not eligible for this Winner free bet offer.
- Before you make a withdrawal of your free bet winnings, you must have settled bets to the value of 8x your first deposit (capped at £200) and bonus before making a withdrawal. In simple words, 8x£200=£1600 turnover
- At least 50% of your bets towards the turnover requirements must be placed on multiples (bets with more than 1 selection) for this Winner free bet offer.
- If the turnover requirements for this offer have not been met within 14 days of receiving the bonus, winnings and bonuses held in your balance (both bonus and cash balance) will be forfeited.
- New Customer Offer / T&C’s Apply 18+ / Please Gamble Responsibly
- To see all other free bet offers read our Free Bets page.
Winner Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
As you’ve probably guessed from reading the previous section, the Winner sportsbook is able to be accessed via your smartphone or tablet, allowing you to place wagers whilst on the move. You’ll also be able to claim the welcome bonus of 200% up to £300 for being new mobile user, and this can be accessed via devices operating on the Android or iOS operating systems. As well as being able to input the web address into your handset’s browser, you can download the free apps at the Apple and Google stores, giving you instant access from your device’s home screen.
While some online sports betting platforms will provide you with the option of watching sporting events that you have placed wagers on, the Winner site is without such an option. Instead, it provides something known as ‘Live Score’, which provides players with the in the moment updates on the way a match or game is going. It’s not really the same as watching it all unfold in front of your eyes, but it acts as a decent enough stand in for a live streaming service.
Winner Payment Methods and Support
One great thing about placing bets on your favourite sports events at this site is that you’ll be able to fund your account with one of several different depositing methods. Of course, there’s the standard Visa and MasterCard options, but joining these are many others, such as eWallets in the form of NETeller or PayPal. Not only that, but you can take advantage of using a prepaid card, such as a Paysafecard, and others methods like Click2Pay and WebMoney are also provided. Bank transfers, both in instant form and bank wire form, are also accepted, with companies like iDeal, POLi and Abaqoos offering such.
The ability to contact the support team is a little difficult to find in the first instance amongst the mass of information on the sportsbook’s homepage. However, on the left hand side of the screen, below all the different sports on offer, you will find the possibility of using the live chat service, dialling the number 0800 066 2410, or sending an email along to the team on email@example.com.
Betting at the Winner Site
Winner offers up a nice selection of different sports to place bets on, including such popular favourites as rugby, horse racing and tennis. These are joined by a few more options which don’t particularly relate to sporting events, such as politics and entertainment. However, some rarer sports are also included, like MMA and darts, which means that the site is catering to a variety of players. Not only that, but gamers can choose to view the odds in decimal, fractional or American format, thereby ensuring that everyone is comfortable with the site.
Winner Sportsbook – General Info
Winner is one of the more faster up and coming websites, and not only in the area of its sports betting platform. It also incorporates ‘Casino’, ‘Vegas’ and ‘Live Casino’ options into its offerings, amongst others, so all in all, you’re able to access a wide range of products in different genres. Accessing the home page of the Winner sportsbook will present you with a very professional looking design, and although it may look quite busy and disorganised to anyone who isn’t familiar with sports betting, it’s one of the nicest layouts we’ve come across. The whites and light greys merge very nicely with the vibrant blues to provide a clean and clear interface, and everything is laid out in an easy-to-use way. As a gambling site, this platform is provided its licence from the UK Gambling Commission, meaning that it’s a fully legal, safe and regulated sportsbook.
Promotions and Bonuses at Winner
Like most other online gaming sites, Winner also offers its players a few different promotions that can be readily taken advantage of. Of course, this begins with what is deemed as the ‘New Account Offer’, which is available to all newcomers. All you need to do to claim this is register a new account at the site and make a deposit of £30 or more. This will then see that you are provided with a bonus of 100% on top, up to a maximum amount of £200. And while Winner free bet is a great promotion, there are several options open to regular visitors to the site as well, including the ‘Football Accumulator Bonus’, which provides you with the chance of earning a bonus of up to 100% on your football accumulators. There’s also the ‘Golf Mobile Money Back’, giving you a free bet every time you place three £10 or more 2 ball, 3 ball or 72 hole match bets via your mobile device. And these are just two of the special offers featured on this site.
Our Opinion about Winner
This platform isn’t one to be overlooked, for sure. It has a great layout, features a nice array of sports, has some intriguing special offers, and also offers up a decent support service as well. The lack of live streaming could be a small downfall, but on the whole, gamers will find a nice website to place bets on their favourite events.