10Bet free bet for UK – £200 Promo Bonus Code – FD200
How to claim your 10Bet free bet bonus – terms and conditions;
- 10bet.co.uk offers 50% welcome bonus up to £200 on your first deposit for all new UK. Follow the instructions to claim your 10bet free bet welcome bonus.
- Open your account at 10bet.co.uk. Use FD200 bonus code when making a first deposit of minimum £15 in order to qualify for this 10bet free bet offer. Please note that deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the bonus due to the bonus abuse.
- To get the full bonus amount you will have to deposit £400 and you’ll receive a £200 bonus. The bonus is awarded to your sports betting account as soon as your first deposit has been rolled over once. Your first bet should be placed on odds not less then 3/5 (1.60)
- Combo bets where the odds total at least 1.60 also count towards the bonus. Single bets placed on any type of handicap (except 3-Way Handicap) or on Over/Under bets do not count towards the bonus. Non-qualifying bets can be placed, but such bets do not count towards the bonus.
- The deposit and bonus amount must be rolled over five times (5x) on odds of minimum 3/5 (1.60) before you can withdraw any winnings.
- The rollover requirements must be met within 90 days of your first deposit for this 10bet free bet offer.
- This offer is valid for both online and mobile betting. For mobile bonus Click here
- To see all other free bet offers read our Free Bets page.
10Bet Free Bet for Mobile – £200 Welcome Bonus Code: FD200
- 10bet mobile £200 free bet UK is simple to claim – make your first deposit of minimum £15 using bonus code FD200 at 10Bet.co.uk and get an excellent 50% deposit bonus up to £200.
- You must input FD200 in the “Bonus Code” field when making a qualifying deposit, otherwise your might miss your bonus.
- Your qualifying deposit amount must be turned over once on settled sports bet with odds of at least 3/5 (1.60).
- To be able to withdraw, the deposit and bonus amount must be rolled over only 5 times via mobile device on odds of at least 3/5 (1.60). Rollover requirements must be met within 90 days of your first deposit.
- Customers who deposit via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this promotion.
10Bet Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
10Bet are also aware that today’s big area is based within the mobile betting zone, and as such, all registered members are able to access the platform via a mobile device. Simply input the site’s address into your device’s web browser and you’ll be presented with the mobile version of the platform. Alternatively, you can download the exclusive app from the Apple store in order to get instant access to it from your home screen. What’s also great about this version of the site is that there’s a mobile only bonus to take advantage of.
While this website does not offer its players the possibility of live streaming the various different sporting events, you do have the chance to view the live betting and live results sections of the site. The first of these allows you to keep up to date on the games going on today, and at the same time, you can place bets on them. The live results section of the platform gives you in the moment updates on how all of the day’s matches have ended. Therefore, if you’ve placed a wager on a game, but you’re unable to watch it on television or online, you can see how your bet turns out by viewing the 10Bet live results section of the platform.
10Bet Payment Methods and Support
When it comes to funding your online account at 10Bet, you can make use of a variety of different payment methods to do so. The first of these are the Visa and MasterCard products, which are joined by Solo and Maestro options. Not only that, but if you have the preference for using eWallets, the site accepts deposits and withdrawals via NETeller, PayPal, ecoPayz and Skrill. Finally, if none of these are of interest to you, you can take advantage of a cheque or bank transfer deposit. Whenever you’re ready to make a withdrawal, each of the aforementioned methods can be used, with the exception of Maestro and Solo.
10Bet also has one of the most dedicated support sections as well, which begins with its very thorough FAQ pages. If you can’t find what you’re looking for there, then you have all the possibility of speaking to a support agent. This can be done first of all by calling on the telephone to 0800 047 0965, which is toll free from within the UK. Otherwise, you can fill out the contact form on the platform, or send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Support agents are on hand on a 24/7 basis, so you’ll be able to receive help whenever you need it.
Betting at the 10Bet Site
As noted, there’s a nice choice of sports on offer for registered members to place wagers on. The navigation menu at the left hand side of the screen will allow you to first of all see all of today’s events, and this is then followed by an A-Z list of the sports. Such options exist in the form of badminton, tennis, horse racing and cycling, while others include such anomalies as e-Sports and winter sports. Not only that, but customisation of how you view the odds is also able to be utilised, giving you options of fractional, decimal and American possibilities.
10Bet Sportsbook – General Info
Having been in business since 2003, 10Bet have been providing gamers across the world with the possibility of placing wagers on a wide range of sports. The company itself is registered and licensed in the United Kingdom, ensuring that customers are betting at a safe and secure location. Since its establishment, 10Bet has swiftly worked its way up the ranks as being one of the best online sportsbooks to exist. When it comes to the actual site itself, this appears to be quite busy upon first visiting it. However, once you get past the vibrant blue and red colours, you’ll be able to see the various different links and navigation systems, with the sports available being seen down the left hand side. Across the top, you can move around between the different platforms offered by the company, such as the casino and live betting options. Not only that, but you’re able to see the ‘Top Events’ at the very top left hand side of the website.
Promotions and Bonuses at 10Bet
If the website sounds interesting to you, then you’ll be able to register there pretty quickly. Following on from this, you’ll be given a £200 betting bonus if you utilise the bonus code FD200 when you transfer your funds. The bonus given is 50% of your initial deposit. In addition to this, all gamers are able to access a few other promotions, such as the ‘5+ Acca Insurance’, which will provide you with up to £50 money back on accumulators. You can also ensure that you’re given the best odds guaranteed on all daily UK and Ireland horse racing events.
Our Opinion about 10Bet
10Bet could do with being a little tidier on its home page overall, but this is probably our only gripe with the site. Apart from this, it’s got a vast choice of games to bet on, great customer support features, a nice welcome offer, and a wide range of payment methods to go alongside all of this.