Bet At Home £10 no deposit free bet bonus voucher terms and conditions;
- Free Bet: £10 or €10 (no deposit required).
- The promotion offer is only valid for BetAtHome customers who registered at Bet-At-Home through link provided only on our website and is limited to one betting account per person or family.
- Send an email with the Subject: Freebet17 to email@example.com and within 24hours (or on the following Monday if it is on the weekend) the free bet code will be provided directly to you via email.
- The credited bonus must be rolled over 3 times at a minimum odd of 1/2 (1.50) within 90 days before a withdrawal is possible, for single as well as combined bets.
- The bonus is only valid for sports betting and live betting, other BetAtHome products (Casino) are excluded from this offer.
- The bonus is limited to one valid betting account per person, family, household or computer. By suspicion of abuse via multiple registrations (fictitious accounts, game communities) or balance betting, BetAtHome reserves the right to remove the bonus and any resulting winnings.
- By participating this promotion the player accepts the bonus terms and conditions as well as the general terms and conditions of BetAtHome.
- BetAtHome reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time at its own discretion.
The promotion is limited to customers with permanent, habitual, or temporary residence in one of the following countries:
- UK, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland.
- Customers from Poland are Excluded from this bonus offer.
Bet-at-home UK free bet – 50% on your first deposit up to €100 Bet-at-home free bet terms and conditions;
- Register your account and make your first deposit – don’t forget to redeem your bonus after you made your first deposit; click on “Redeem bonus” in account management, enter the bonus code FIRST and you are done!
- That is it, it can not be any simpler than this – you will see your bonus instantly!
- Bonus is based on your first deposit – to get a full amount of the bonus you will have to deposit €200.
- Deposit via Skrill is OK!
- Prior to making a withdrawal, the deposit and bonus must be rolled over four times (5x), with minimum odds of 1.70 (for both single and combi-bets) within 90 days.
Bet At Home Review
Bet At Home Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
One thing that this platform does offer is the possibility of accessing its products via a mobile device, such as a smartphone or a tablet. You can access this by simply entering the web address into your device’s web browser, or you can scan the QR code which is available on the website to be redirected straight towards. This is able to be accessed via various different mobile devices, including those utilising the operating systems of Android, Apple and Blackberry. However, there isn’t any downloadable app available just yet, so you’ll need to be satisfied with the mobile web browser version.
Furthermore, players don’t have the option of watching live streams of the games either. Instead, registered members can only view the ‘Live Betting’ section of the platform, which gives up-to-date and in-the-moment data and results from all ongoing events. Not only that, but when you’re making use of this section of the website, you’ll be able to place various different bets on them, ensuring that you’re always able to wager on the games you enjoy.
BetAtHome Payment Methods and Support
When you’re reading to fund your account at BetatHome, you can do so by making use of one of a variety of different methods. The first of these are both credit and debit card options from Visa and MasterCard, while Diners Club can also be used. If you’re more of a fan of using eWallets, the platform also accepts Skrill and NETeller. In addition to this, there’s a Paysafecard option added to the site, while bank transfers and Western Union are also available. Not only that, but you can make use of each of these for making a withdrawal of your winnings, with the only exceptions being Western Union and Paysafecards.
If it does come to the time that you need some assistance while gaming at BetatHome, you can do so first of all by browsing through the FAQ section of the platform. If this isn’t able to provide you with the relevant answers, you can contact a support agent via the live chat feature. Alternatively, you can call the telephone number, +356 2131 4833, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s also a fax number you can send messages to, if you’re still a fan of the late 90s craze!
Betting at the BetAtHome Site
You’ll be able to see the range of sports on offer at this website down the left hand side of the home page, and these exist in a smaller amount than what can be found on other sportsbooks. As noted, horse racing is very conspicuous by its absence, which has left many sports gamblers looking for an alternate location to place their bets at. However, if this is of no problem for you, you are still able to access options like motorsports, boxing, chess and baseball at BetatHome. The odds are only able to be viewed in decimal format as well, so if you prefer fractional or even the American way of displaying such, you’d be better moving along to another site.
BetAtHome Sportsbook – General Info
While it was founded in 1999, BetatHome isn’t really a name that is as highly known as some other online sports betting platforms, such as William Hill or Betfred. In actual fact, the company was first established in Austria and holds a gaming licence from the jurisdiction of Malta, but it hasn’t quite risen to the heights of many of the other bookmakers. This is quite a shame, as there are some interesting features of the platform for gamers to take advantage of. Everything is laid out very nicely and easily navigable on the home page, so you’re able to find your way around simply enough. However, there are also some drawbacks to BetatHome, which could be the reasons as to why it hasn’t reached the pinnacle of various other websites. For example, it doesn’t have the option of placing wagers on horse racing events, which is a bit of a drawback due to it being one of the more popular sports to gamble on.
Promotions and Bonuses at BetAtHome
It’s also fairly lacking in terms of the promotions provided to its players. There is a welcome offer which can be redeemed by using the bonus code TOPUK in the account management section of the site, and this will provide you with 50% of your initial deposit, up to a maximum value of £20. However, the only other promotion exists in the form of a casino bonus up to £750, so it’s not quite as flourishing in this area as what can be found on many other online sportsbooks.
Our Opinion about BetAtHome
There are the makings of a good site in this one, but it unfortunately fails to deliver on so many different levels. The loss of horse racing, the non-inclusion of live streaming services, and the minimal promotional offers don’t really instil such a great outlook for it. However, the design of the site on the whole is pleasant to look at, and the support team are always very helpful.