Bet-At-Home Free Bet – Exclusive Offer ONLY ON OUR SITE – Deposit £10 and get £20 Free Bet Voucher
How to claim your Bet-At-Home free bet bonus – terms and conditions – please read carefully;
- Bet-At-Home free bet is “Deposit £10 and Play with £30”. Minimum deposit of £10 is required to claim it. – Receive 200% bonus on top of your first deposit for sports betting.
- Once registered, deposit £10 and then send an email with the Subject: Freebet17 to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours from your first deposit. Your Bet-at-home free bet code will be provided directly to you via email within 24 hrs (or on the following Monday if you opened your account during the weekend). The code you receive should be entered on Bet-At-Home site. Once the correct code is entered you will get your Bet-At-Home free bet bonus to bet with. Please note that this offer is not displayed anywhere on Bet-At-Home website, it is exclusive deal we have with them. Just follow the instructions – in case you deposited and your free bet code is not provided to you please contact us. To make it clear, you must deposit £10 to get this bonus!
- The credited Bet-At-Home free bet bonus must be rolled over 3 times at a minimum odd of 1/2 (1.50) within 90 days before a withdrawal is possible, for single as well as combined bets.
- The Bet-At-Home free bet promotion is limited to customers with permanent, habitual, or temporary residence in one of the following countries:
UK, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland.
- The bonus is only valid for sports betting and live betting, other Bet-At-Home products (Casino) are excluded from this offer.
- The promotion offer is only valid for new customers who registered at Bet-At-Home through the link provided only on our website and is limited to one betting account per IP, person or family. If suspicion of abuse via multiple registrations (fictious accounts, game communities) or balance betting is detected, BetAtHome reserves the right to remove the bonus and any resulting winnings.
- By participating this promotion the player accepts the bonus terms and conditions as well as the general terms and conditions of Bet At Home. Bet At Home reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time at its own discretion.
- To see all other free bet offers read our Free Bets page.
Bet At Home Review
Bet At Home Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
One thing that this platform does offer is the possibility of accessing its products via a mobile device, such as a smartphone or a tablet. You can access this by simply entering the web address into your device’s web browser, or you can scan the QR code which is available on the website to be redirected straight towards. This is able to be accessed via various different mobile devices, including those utilising the operating systems of Android, Apple and Blackberry. However, there isn’t any downloadable app available just yet, so you’ll need to be satisfied with the mobile web browser version.
Furthermore, players don’t have the option of watching live streams of the games either. Instead, registered members can only view the ‘Live Betting’ section of the platform, which gives up-to-date and in-the-moment data and results from all ongoing events. Not only that, but when you’re making use of this section of the website, you’ll be able to place various different bets on them, ensuring that you’re always able to wager on the games you enjoy.
Bet At Home Payment Methods and Support
When you’re reading to fund your account at BetatHome, you can do so by making use of one of a variety of different methods. The first of these are both credit and debit card options from Visa and MasterCard, while Diners Club can also be used. If you’re more of a fan of using eWallets, the platform also accepts Skrill and NETeller. In addition to this, there’s a Paysafecard option added to the site, while bank transfers and Western Union are also available. Not only that, but you can make use of each of these for making a withdrawal of your winnings, with the only exceptions being Western Union and Paysafecards.
If it does come to the time that you need some assistance while gaming at BetatHome, you can do so first of all by browsing through the FAQ section of the platform. If this isn’t able to provide you with the relevant answers, you can contact a support agent via the live chat feature. Alternatively, you can call the telephone number, +356 2131 4833, or send an email to email@example.com. There’s also a fax number you can send messages to, if you’re still a fan of the late 90s craze!
Betting at the Bet At Home Site
You’ll be able to see the range of sports on offer at this website down the left hand side of the home page, and these exist in a smaller amount than what can be found on other sportsbooks. As noted, horse racing is very conspicuous by its absence, which has left many sports gamblers looking for an alternate location to place their bets at. However, if this is of no problem for you, you are still able to access options like motorsports, boxing, chess and baseball at BetatHome. The odds are only able to be viewed in decimal format as well, so if you prefer fractional or even the American way of displaying such, you’d be better moving along to another site.
Bet At Home Sportsbook – General Info
While it was founded in 1999, BetatHome isn’t really a name that is as highly known as some other online sports betting platforms. In actual fact, the company was first established in Austria and holds a gaming licence from the jurisdiction of Malta, but it hasn’t quite risen to the heights of many of the other bookmakers. This is quite a shame, as there are some interesting features of the platform for gamers to take advantage of. Everything is laid out very nicely and easily navigable on the home page, so you’re able to find your way around simply enough. However, there are also some drawbacks to BetatHome, which could be the reasons as to why it hasn’t reached the pinnacle of various other websites. For example, it doesn’t have the option of placing wagers on horse racing events, which is a bit of a drawback due to it being one of the more popular sports to gamble on.
Promotions and Bonuses at Bet At Home
It’s also fairly lacking in terms of the promotions provided to its players. There is a welcome offer which can be redeemed by using the bonus code TOPUK in the account management section of the site, and this will provide you with 50% of your initial deposit, up to a maximum value of £20. However, the only other promotion exists in the form of a casino bonus up to £750, so it’s not quite as flourishing in this area as what can be found on many other online sportsbooks.
Our Opinion about Bet At Home
There are the makings of a good site in this one, but it unfortunately fails to deliver on so many different levels. The loss of horse racing, the non-inclusion of live streaming services, and the minimal promotional offers don’t really instil such a great outlook for it. However, the design of the site on the whole is pleasant to look at, and the support team are always very helpful.