Plus £10 money back as a Free Bet on all losers in the first horse race, every day at Royal Ascot
Betway free bet offer terms and conditions:
- Betway offers £30 matched free bet to the new customers from UK and Ireland. The bonus has very good terms and conditions and it is quite easy to fulfill the requirements.
- To claim Betway free bet, make a minimum deposit of £10 using a valid credit/debit card or PayPal account within 7 days from the date account has been registered and you will get a 100% match bonus based on 1st deposit up to £30.
- Single bets – must be placed at odds of 1.75 (3/4) or over. Each-way bets – the place part of the bet must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over. System bets – each selection must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over.
- Important: Your first deposit must be done using either PayPal, Debit card or Credit card to qualify for the promotional bonus. These are the only eligible depositing methods to get Betway sports betting bonus.
- £30 Welcome Bonus will expire 7 days after the 1st deposit is made on the Sports Account, irrespective of it being activated or not.
If your horse loses in the first race at Royal Ascot each day, Betway will refund you with a free bet up to £10
- Eligible bets must be placed on the first race each day at Royal Ascot. Only the win part of an Each-Way bet will be refunded.
- Minimum stake per bet is £2 and maximum Free Bet is £10.
- No Forecast, Tricast and system bets (Lucky 31, Canadians, Accumulator-4 with 5 selections, etc.) will be eligible for this promotion. Free bets will expire 24 hours after being credited.
Betway Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
You can also take advantage of the ability to place wagers while on the move, and this is done by utilising a smartphone or tablet and entering the website’s address into your browser. You’ll get access to all of the same features that can be found on the desktop version of the site, but if you’re not interested in navigating to the site in such a way, why not download the app instead? This is called the Betway Bookmaker app, and it’s available for all players who are in possession of an Apple or Android device. Simply download it for free, log in with your credentials, and begin wagering. It’s that simple to use!
Unlike several other online bookmakers, Betway does not feature any kind of live streaming service. So, if you’re the kind of player who enjoys watching the game you’ve placed a bet on at the platform, it’s probably better to move along elsewhere. However, you can view the games in progress at the moment, and subsequently, if you would like to place bets on these, you do have the option to, thanks to the live betting feature of the site.
Betway Payment Methods and Support
Whenever you’re ready to make a deposit at the Betway platform, the minimum amount you’re able to transfer into your account is £20. For the moment, the only depositing methods that you’re able to use are the regularly seen Visa and MasterCard products, as well as the eWallets Skrill, NETeller and PayPal. Finally, the only other method you can use is the Paysafecard, and with the exception of this last one, they can all be used for making a withdrawal as well.
If it ever does come to the time that you are in need of assistance, you can contact the support team of the site in order to receive such. This is able to be done first of all by accessing the live chat function of the platform, but if you’d prefer, there are various different phone numbers that you’re able to utilise. These are manned on a 24/7 basis, but if you’d prefer to send an email along, you can do so by using the address, email@example.com.
Betting at the Betway Site
Whenever you’re ready to place bets at the Betway site, you can locate your favourite events down the left hand side of the screen. These include options like darts, volleyball and ice hockey. These can be segregated into various different categories, including events which will be happening within one hour, four hours, and events currently in progress. Furthermore, you have the option to view the odds in either fractional or decimal formats.
Betway Sportsbook – General Info
Based in the country of Malta, Betway has been in operation since 2006, and it also has offices based in Cape Town, Guernsey, Stockholm and London, making it quite the international offering. It is licensed and regulated in the UK by the Gambling Commission, and outside of the UK by the Malta Gaming Authority. Therefore, players can be assured that they’re placing bets on a fully safe and secure platform. The company is an online only affair, meaning that unlike some other bookmakers, they don’t hold any land-based establishments. However, the website itself does have quite the international appeal, being offered up in various different languages, including Czech, Spanish, Latvian and Swedish. And, when it comes to the design of the sportsbook, you’ll find a very welcoming and graphically pleasing interface. Black and green are the colours of choice, and these allow you to easily navigate your way through the different sports on offer, which can be seen down the left hand side of the screen.
Promotions and Bonuses at Betway
Unfortunately, the website is a little glitchy in places, with the promotions section of the website failing to load up in a convenient way, for example. However, when it comes to the offers available, newcomers can take advantage of the welcome offer, which provides you with a bonus of up to £30 in risk free betting. Our first deposit needs to be at least £10 in order to receive this, as the offer is for 100% on top. Not only that, but regular players at the site can make use of some other special offers, such as the money back specials provided, and even the enhanced price promotions. Of course, these will usually be added for specific events or sports on a daily basis.
Our Opinion about Betway
As far as sportsbooks are concerned, Betway is one of the crowd which offers a high quality platform on the whole. Despite the glitches found within, gamers are able to access a wide variety of sporting events, some nice promotions and a very thorough website overall.