BoyleSports Free Bet – £25 Bundle Bonus
BoyleSports Free Bet Bonus Bundle up to £25
How to claim your BoyleSports free bet deposit bonus?
- Get up to £25 in free bets starting with “Bet £10 get £5”, then up to four more £5 free bets. Register at Boylesports, make your first deposit and place a bet of £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or greater. Easy enough for rollover required.
- After the initial £5 Boylesports free bet you will receive a matched free bet equal to a 50% average of your next 3 qualifying bets up to £5.
- This will happen for every three qualifying bets up to 4 times for a maximum of £20, not including the original matched free bet.
- The First bonus will be applied within 1 hour of settlement of the £10 qualifying bet. Each free bet token after this will be applied within 1 hour of settlement and qualification criteria based on your average stake.
- Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of account opening. Boylesports free bet will expire within 7 days.
- Boylesports free bet valued at £25 bonus is available to UK residents only.
- Customer depositing with Skrill or Neteller will not qualify for this BoyleSports free bet offer.
BoyleSports Acca Bonus – £5 Free Acca
- Place 5x £5 Accumulators with combined minimum odds of 3/1 (4.0) and get your free £5 Acca bonus added to your account
- Applies to all 5+ accumulators including all pre-live and live markets. Minimum stake is £5 to trigger offer and minimum combined odds are 3/1 (4.0)
- For new and existing customers. Depositors using Neteller or Skrill will not be eligible for this offer
BoyleSports Horse Racing up to £20 Bonus Bet
- BoyleSports horse racing free bet offer is available Every Day on selected horse racing meetings
- Free bet up to £20 if your horse finishes 2nd to the SP Fav in selected meetings
- For new and existing customers. Depositors using Neteller or Skrill are not eligible for this offer
BoyleSports Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
If you’re the sort of gamer who loves placing wagers on sports events while on the move, you can access the platform via a smartphone or tablet device. Of course, you can enter the site’s webpage address into your mobile browser to access it, or you do have the option of downloading the free of charge Boyle Sports app. This can be accessed by requesting a link to be sent to your handset via SMS, or you can simply go to the Apple or Android store and search for it. All of the sportsbook options that can be found on the desktop version of the site can also be found via the mobile platform as well.
While live streaming of sporting events can be found on a few different sports betting websites, it is not something that Boyle Sports currently provides. You do have the option of placing in-play bets though, so you’re able to wager on your favourite events while they’re taking place. Heading to the ‘In-Play’ section of the site will present you with all the games currently ongoing, and you can then proceed to place whichever kind of bet you’d like on such.
BoyleSports Payment Methods and Support
If you’re ready to fund your account at this platform, you’ll be able to do so by taking advantage of several different payment methods. You can, of course, utilise your preferred credit or debit card, with Visa, MasterCard, Delta and Maestro all being accepted. Skrill, NETeller and PayPal make up the major eWallet options, while Paysafecards will allow you to deposit with a prepaid card. However, other accepted methods of depositing include Trustly, Euteller and Giropay, amongst others.
And, of course, the mark of a good online platform is the dedication of its support team, so if you need help at any time while gaming at Boyle Sports, you can contact the team in the first instance via telephone. This can be done by using one of the many different telephone numbers on the ‘Contact Us’ section of the site. Alternatively to this, you can send an email to email@example.com. Finally, if you’d like instant help, you can use the site’s live chat function.
Betting at the BoyleSports Site
While the platform is ticking many great boxes in several areas, the range of sports on offer is also not short of its own worthiness, with regularly seen options like American football, basketball, golf and rugby union being available. Not only that, but you’re also able to access horse racing events, snooker games, boxing matches and UFC/MMA options. The odds of each product can also be viewed in one of three formats – Decimal, American or Fractional.
BoyleSports – General Info
While there are a number of sportsbooks available online, some of which are considered to be the UK’s biggest online platforms. However, when it comes to Boyle Sports, this is actually Ireland’s biggest online bookmaker. The company itself was actually established back in 1989 by John Boyle, and in 2007 it partnered up with Sunderland A.F.C Official Betting and Gaming. As Ireland’s biggest bookmaker, they have 107 different establishments throughout the country, and as far as the online situation is concerned, it provides a modern sports betting service to players. When you load up the home page of the Boyle Sports website, it might look quite busy on the whole. However, once you’ve scanned over everything a little, it’s very much an easy-to-use platform. Along the top of the website, you’ll see the various different links to the different sections of the platform, including not only the sportsbook, but the casino, poker and bingo sites. Down the left hand side, you’ll see the selection of sports that are available to wager on, while useful links can be found at the bottom of the screen.
Promotions and Bonuses at BoyleSports
The website’s ‘promotions’ section will show you the various different offers that you’re able to take advantage of, and these begin from the moment that you sign up to the platform. As a new player at the site, you have the chance to claim £25 as a deposit bonus. You’ll also have access to such options as ‘2nd or 3rd bonus’ on horse racing events, ‘Football Acca+’, which gives you free bet if one leg loses or a 200% bonus if you win, and ‘Fair Play Bonus’, giving you a betting bonus if your horse fails to start.
Our Opinion about BoyleSports
On the whole, this platform is one of the better sportsbooks available to play at. There’s a wide range of sports to select from, a decent set of promotions on offer, and a dedicated support team to provide assistance to you. There is the lack of live streaming, but you’re able to access the sports events via a mobile device, so overall, you’ll find that this is a wonderful sportsbook.