How to claim MarathonBet £20 matched bet – terms and conditions;
- MarathonBet offers 100% matched bet bonus up to £20 on your first deposit to all new UK customers. Follow the instructions to claim your welcome bonus.
- Open your account at MarathonBet and use bonus code TV20 when making a first deposit. A minimum deposit of £10 is required in order to qualify for this free bet offer.
- Your Free Bet becomes available once you have turned over your initial deposit 3 times at odds of 1.8 or more.
- To qualify for this promotion, you must have placed and settled bets to the value of 3 times your qualifying deposit. This qualification is capped at £60.For example:
• If you make a deposit of £10, the value of your placed or settled bets will have to be £30 in order to qualify. You would receive a £10 Free Bet.
• If you make a deposit of £20, the value of your placed or settled bets will have to be £60 in order to qualify. You would receive a £20 Free Bet.
• If you make a deposit of £25, the value of your placed or settled bets will still only have to be £60 to qualify. You would receive a £20 Free Bet.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other MarathonBet promotion.
- To find the Terms and Conditions about the £20 bonus on Marathonbet.com website follow these instructions:
– Open their home page and in the upper left corner click on Services
– Then on drop down menu select Bonuses, New Window will open
– Then select your preferred bonus, in this case TV20 Promotion
– Click on it and Read the full requirements of the selected bonus
– See image below ↓
MarathonBet Mobile Betting, Apps and Live Streaming
If you’re a fan of placing bets while on the move, this platform offers up a mobile version of its website to registered players. In order to access the mobile version of the site, you can do so first of all by entering the web address into your device’s browser. Alternatively, there is an app which is able to be downloaded free of charge from either the Google Play store for your Android device, or the Apple store for your iOS device. Key features of the app include the ability to access quick bet instant stakes, view all markets for all sports, be able to claim special offers for using the mobile app, and you’re also able to see the top five most popular markets.
Unlike several other online sports betting websites, this one does not include the ability to watch sports via the website on live stream. While this may be considered a drawback when compared to some of the other platforms, Marathon Bet does offer its players the chance to keep up-to-date with the latest scores and ongoing games via the ‘Live Betting’ section of the site. Here, you can watch as events proceed, and even place bets during such, enabling you to have a more interactive experience while betting at the site. Accessing this section of the platform will present you with a list of all the games currently being played, ensuring that you’re well and truly informed.
MarathonBet Payment Methods and Support
Funding your account at this site is, generally speaking, quite easy to do. There are a few different payment methods available at your disposal, including the regular Visa and MasterCard products. These are joined by the Skrill and NETeller eWallets, as well as the prepaid card option of Paysafecards. Other accepted methods include bank wire transfers, as well as fast bank transfers via country-specific companies such as POLi and Przelewy24. All of these methods can also be used to process a withdrawal of your winnings back to yourself.
Further to this, if you’re ever in need of any help while placing bets at this site, you can access a fully comprehensive FAQ section. Other than this, you’re able to access the live chat function in order to speak to a support agent. There’s also the possibility of making use of the phone number, 0800 9757882, or you can send an email along to email@example.com.
Betting at the MarathonBet Site
It’s clear to see the various different sports which are offered at this platform, as they’re written out down the left hand side of the screen. These include such options as bowls, eSports, handball and water polo. The most popular of these are displayed at the top of the list, and these include darts and horse racing. Each of the sports are sub-categorised into race tracks or countries, for example. There are settings which can be customised to enable you to view the site in its European or old design, and the odds can be viewed in either fractional or decimal format.
MarathonBet Sportsbook – General Info
Marathon Bet might not be as well known in the sportsbook world as others like Betfred or William Hill, but don’t pass it off just yet. The company itself has actually been around since 1997, and because of this it is one of the most reputable and trustworthy bookmakers available to access today. The company itself is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, as well as one from Curaçao, ensuring that all players are accessing a safe and secure website. As an online entity, the site has been in existence since the year of 2005, and its only country restrictions are against France and the United States. The Marathon Bet website does appear to have an overwhelming amount of text on it upon first loading the homepage up, however, apart from this, everything else is designed in a professional and creative way. Not only does the company provide a sports betting platform, but there’s also the addition of a casino, enabling all registered members to access casino games as well as wager on the sports events.
Promotions and Bonuses at MarathonBet
As a new player at the Marathon Bet website, you’re able to also take advantage of something entitled the ‘New Customer Offer’. To claim this, you will first need to open an account at the site, and then when you’re ready to make your first deposit of at least £10, you should enter the promotion code of TV20. This will match your initial deposit up to £20, and this is provided as free bets. This becomes available once you have turned over your initial deposit four times at odds of 1.8 or more.
Our Opinion about MarathonBet
On the whole, Marathon Bet is a decently designed platform and it features a great range of sporting events to wager on. The welcome offer available is also quite decent, there’s a dedicated support team on hand, and the mobile betting app is also a great perk.