QuinnBet Acca Bonus – Up to £50 Accumulator Bonus
Quinnbet is currently one of the new UK bookies that are working hard to provide the best possible service for their customers.
That includes a lot of promotions that are available daily, weekly or monthly.
One of the promotions of a good value is their Acca Bonus offer.
Here is how Quinnbet’s Acca Bonus works;
Get rewarded with extra winnings on your successful accumulator bets.
Acca Bonus is calculated as a percentage of the winnings, bigger Acca means better bonus.
For example, if you placed a £20 4-Fold and win £500, your account shall be credited with a £50 bonus, based on 10% of your winnings (maximum bonus is £50 per day).
All winnings will be paid out as bonus money and require an additional 1x turnover on odds of 1/2.
Here is the bonus table and how it adds to your winning Acca bets;
- Double – 2%
- Treble – 5%
- 4 Fold – 10%
- 5 Fold+ – 20%
Basic terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to QuinnBet customers aged 18 years or over based in the UK or Ireland.
- Applies to Doubles, Trebles, Four Folds and Five Folds+.
- Minimum odds are 3/10 (1.30) per selection.
- To qualify you need to have a winning double with at least 2 selections.
- The maximum bonus that you can receive under this promotion is £50 per day.
- The bonus awarded under this promotion will be credited to the customer’s account within 24 hours of the qualifying bet being settled and must be used in full within 7 days.
- Bonus bet can be used on all QuinnSports events at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater with maximum odds of 100/1.
- Any returns from the bonus will be paid back into your account as cash, minus the stake.
- If any selection(s) are voided, then the bonus will only apply if the actual number of winning selections is 2 or more.
- For example, a treble with 2 winners and 1 void selection will still receive a 5% bonus to winnings whereas a double with 1 winner and 1 void selection will not receive any bonus.
Quinnbet Free Bet Up To £50 for Winning Doubles, Trebles, Four Folds and Five Folds+. T&C’s apply (18+).