SportNation VAR Insurance – Up to £250 Money Back
SportNation VAR Insurance for Premier League Football matches – Sportnation will refund your stake as a Free Bet if your team scores a winner that is disallowed via VAR.
For example, you’ve backed Tottenham to beat West Ham and the score is currently 1-1.
If Tottenham scores a goal that is disallowed after a VAR review, SportNation will refund your stake as a Free Bet if the match finishes 1-1.
To take part in this promotion you’ll have to;
- Opt in to the promotion at Sportnation website
- Place a pre-match bet on selected televised Premier League matches.
- Only bets placed on the win part of the 1X2 market will qualify, bets on the draw do not qualify.
- Get back up to £250 if your bet fails.
Other Important T&C’s
- This promotion is for selected customers only. Opt-in required.
- If your team scores a winner that is disallowed via VAR, stake will be refunded as a free bet, up to £250.
- Offer only applies if the final goal of the game is disallowed after VAR review and effects the final result.
- Offer applies to selected televised Premier League matches only.
- Free bets will be credited within 24 hours of the bet being settled.
- Sportnation VAR insurance offer is valid to use once per customer.
- Stake returned as free bets valid for 7 days and can be used on any sport.
- Maximum winnings with Free Bet is 20x the stake.
- Opt in to Sportnation VAR insurance promotion is not a guarantee that you are eligible or have met all qualifying criteria for this money back offer.
- Customers who have been excluded from receiving bonuses will not qualify for this promotion even if opted in to participate.
SportNation VAR Insurance FAQ
What is SportNation VAR Insurance?
SportNation VAR Insurance is money back offer designed for selected televised Premier League matches. Sportnation will refund your stake as a free bet if your team scores a winner that is later disallowed via VAR decision. Max money back amount is £250.